Blessing in Disguise - Sometimes, the best Trades are the ones you Don't Make

Drew Rosenhaus said he had extensive talks with 12 teams, confirming it came down to Miami and Jets. Rosenhaus didn't say why Hill picked KC over the Jets, but he did praise Miami's front office, coaching staff and overall team outlook. Hill has a home in upstate Florida, he added. Rosenhaus said GM Joe Douglas was "phenomenal to deal with." Rosenhaus: "The Chiefs weren't trying to force Tyreek to one team or the other." He also confirmed the Jets' offer to KC had no bearing on Hill's decision.

i?img=%2Fi%2Fcolumnists%2Ffull%2Fcimini_rich.png&w=80&h=80&scale=crop
Rich Cimini, ESPN Staff Writer37m ago

5 minutes ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

exactly, like I said, if you want to tell me you're breathing a sigh of relief because you hate the guy on a personal level, more power to you. I totally get it, and agree with you actually. 

If you want to break down the move from a pure football standpoint, it's a massive piece we were unable to add.  To make matters worse by all accounts, we did not have a shot either (seems like once KC agreed to let Hill decide early in the process, Miami was always going to win out over NY).  for 35,38 and a swap of 3rds i thought this was a no brainer move for the organization, even if the financials were equal because he just turned 28, you have to think he will have a 3 year window of excellent play left, and then from there you can get creative with the contract structure to get out in year 4 and 5 (when Zach's deal would be ready).  

Now if you tell me we are able to pivot and get DK, then i feel better.  While DK has his own personality issues, he does have a cleaner sheet, and is only 24 (25 in December).  Unfortunately does not seem like it will happen right now though. 

JD is going to have to hope that whatever 1/2 rookies they bring in can make some kind of impact next year.  It's going to be difficult because we have to pray for a trade down opportunity otherwise we're going to have to trade up from rd 2 which can be costly. 

I think he attempted to build the offense to allow for weak WR additions - 12 personnel with Davis and Moore isn’t great but it’s at least some kind of a fallback on needing to draft a day one impact WR. And if they draft a guy who outplays Davis/Moore then great, get that guy on the field.

With the offense as currently structured I do think a 1A back to make Carter the 1B and really get the run game rolling would be good. Blocking scheme got better late in the year, Tomlinson was a nice addition, they’ve got the tight ends to run 12 personnel, at least get an identity there, get Wilson easy throws off play action. That is of course where a field stretcher would have been awesome as you said. But it’s at least something to build and get production this year.

I think with there being so many QB needs in the league and a class across the board with a lot of different styles of player at the same position there will be opportunities to move around. Teams have been more willing to move around in classes like this too and I think that amps up trade activity.

• Post of the Week 1

17 hours ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

Hill is NOT the missing key piece for this team to be successful: we have his younger and less-problematic comp in E. Moore. 

The KEY missing piece? A WR taller than 6’3” who can catch: Drake London

Agreed , but I would sub in Treylon Burks for London. 

• WTF? 1

14 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

I wish you could see my eyes rolling right now. Hill is a special talent. Just get the ball in his hands and watch him explode upfield. Hill and Waddle on the same team sounds more like a track meet than a football game. We play this team twice a season. Saleh better start to think about how he is going to control that much speed and explosion.  

Put Tua on his backside consistently and the speed of the Wr's get neutered  - pretty simple. Now that involves ramping up the D and the edge rush - hello draft. 

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

Drew Rosenhaus said he had extensive talks with 12 teams, confirming it came down to Miami and Jets. Rosenhaus didn't say why Hill picked KC over the Jets, but he did praise Miami's front office, coaching staff and overall team outlook. Hill has a home in upstate Florida, he added. Rosenhaus said GM Joe Douglas was "phenomenal to deal with." Rosenhaus: "The Chiefs weren't trying to force Tyreek to one team or the other." He also confirmed the Jets' offer to KC had no bearing on Hill's decision.

i?img=%2Fi%2Fcolumnists%2Ffull%2Fcimini_rich.png&w=80&h=80&scale=crop
Rich Cimini, ESPN Staff Writer37m ago

The way I see it if the Jets wanted Hill badly enough they would have offered up a first and bested Miami's contract offer they did not. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

I strongly believe, as someone mentioned in other thread:

JD drove up the price and NEVER would have paid that much. He just KILLED the fins cap and drafts for the foreseeable future; only exacerbated if the fins don’t produce and win with all that FA $$$ spent. Rosenhuas, like ALL OTHER PLAYER AGENTS used the Jets for more $$$. JD obliged knowing full well Hill was always going to choose Miami; like Antonio Winfield, Anthony Barr, Favre, etc: players USE THE JETS to get what they want from another team!

JD was Machiavelli’s The Prince in driving up the price 

Ah, the long con. Trick a division rival into acquiring a top 3 WR. What will he do for an encore? Get the Patriots a shutdown corner?

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

3 hours ago, Sonny Werblin said:

I’m not saying he doesn’t have talent, I’m saying he probably will not have the same production without his mvp QB and a passing game savant scheming up play design.

I agree there is a big gap between Mahomes and Wilson,  but I think I saw a lot of creativity from LeFlure last season and he seemed to do a good job getting production out of Moore at the end before he got hurt. 

22 minutes ago, The Troll said:

Ah, the long con. Trick a division rival into acquiring a top 3 WR. What will he do for an encore? Get the Patriots a shutdown corner?

It's not the aquiring the WR, it's the price to pay. The point is that JD might have tricked the dolphins into giving up 90% of their draft and paying 25 mil more than their cap space allowed to get that top 3 WR.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, derp said:

I think he attempted to build the offense to allow for weak WR additions - 12 personnel with Davis and Moore isn’t great but it’s at least some kind of a fallback on needing to draft a day one impact WR. And if they draft a guy who outplays Davis/Moore then great, get that guy on the field.

With the offense as currently structured I do think a 1A back to make Carter the 1B and really get the run game rolling would be good. Blocking scheme got better late in the year, Tomlinson was a nice addition, they’ve got the tight ends to run 12 personnel, at least get an identity there, get Wilson easy throws off play action. That is of course where a field stretcher would have been awesome as you said. But it’s at least something to build and get production this year.

I think with there being so many QB needs in the league and a class across the board with a lot of different styles of player at the same position there will be opportunities to move around. Teams have been more willing to move around in classes like this too and I think that amps up trade activity.

I see where youre coming from but with every thing ive heard since the end of the year.. JD was committed to adding top end WR talent through a trade. It just hasnt worked out, they had a strong offer for Ridley obviously that gets ruined, now we see we were a top contender with the better deal on the table for HIll.  I dont think he was planning for weak WR additions.  I think they just recognized that TE was a dumpster fire, added good talent (they'll add a draft pick too) and want to have 4-5 viable WRs.  Zach played better the more he was in the gun in 11 personnel last year and if that trend continues we may just see less 12 or 22 than we think anyway.  

Theres what 4-5 weeks until the draft?  If another top WR comes available, JD will be right in the mix. 

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Hex said:

It's not the aquiring the WR, it's the price to pay. The point is that JD might have tricked the dolphins into giving up 90% of their draft and paying 25 mil more than their cap space allowed to get that top 3 WR.

By tricked you mean they would have paid less or we would have gotten him?  Not sure what you mean by tricked.  

1 minute ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

I see where youre coming from but with every thing ive heard since the end of the year.. JD was committed to adding top end WR talent through a trade. It just hasnt worked out, they had a strong offer for Ridley obviously that gets ruined, now we see we were a top contender with the better deal on the table for HIll.  I dont think he was planning for weak WR additions.  I think they just recognized that TE was a dumpster fire, added good talent (they'll add a draft pick too) and want to have 4-5 viable WRs.  Zach played better the more he was in the gun in 11 personnel last year and if that trend continues we may just see less 12 or 22 than we think anyway.  

Theres what 4-5 weeks until the draft?  If another top WR comes available, JD will be right in the mix. 

I get where you’re coming from but think there’s a distinction between building to handle missing on adding a WR, which is what I was referring to, and specifically planning *not* to add a WR which obviously isn’t what he’s doing.

Think the tight ends were a cushion, and one he may end up needing. Rather run 12 personnel than force a bad WR acquisition. Or if it gets kicked to the draft, need a WR to play right away when that’s hit or miss.

4 minutes ago, Biggs said:

By tricked you mean they would have paid less or we would have gotten him?  Not sure what you mean by tricked.  

Let's assume for a moment that Hill to Miami was going to happen, regardless.  That's where Hill had his heart set on.

I think, what is being insinuated here, is that by the Jets coming strong to the table, it forced Miami to give up more in terms of picks and players than they otherwise might have.  

The Jets wanted him, no doubt.   But if he was going to Miami anyway, why not force the Fins to pony up more picks and more bucks?  "If we can't get him, let's at least make our best offer, forcing the Fins to have to match" That's the way I read it.

• Post of the Week 1

8 minutes ago, derp said:

I get where you’re coming from but think there’s a distinction between building to handle missing on adding a WR, which is what I was referring to, and specifically planning *not* to add a WR which obviously isn’t what he’s doing.

Think the tight ends were a cushion, and one he may end up needing. Rather run 12 personnel than force a bad WR acquisition. Or if it gets kicked to the draft, need a WR to play right away when that’s hit or miss.

Yea maybe, idk.  I personally think the use of 12 personnel is being overblown a little bit.  I think we'll see an uptick because we'll have more of an ability to do that now with the talent in the TE room.  I just have a feeling this is all going to end up resembling more of the Packers offense than the 9ers, but ive been consistent with that opinion from the jump. 

5 minutes ago, MaybeOneDay said:

Let's assume for a moment that Hill to Miami was going to happen, regardless.  That's where Hill had his heart set on.

I think, what is being insinuated here, is that by the Jets coming strong to the table, it forced Miami to give up more in terms of picks and players than they otherwise might have.  

The Jets wanted him, no doubt.   But if he was going to Miami anyway, why not force the Fins to pony up more picks and more bucks?  "If we can't get him, let's at least make our best offer, forcing the Fins to have to match" That's the way I read it.

That's a two sided coin.  If he wanted to go to Miami under any circumstances the Dolphins would have offered less.  While he doesn't have a no trade clause he could have chose not to sign an extension with any club that's not Miami, severly lowering his value to KC in trade.  No team is giving up a haul for a 1 year deal.  

I suspect just the opposite happened.  JD offered more than JD wanted and was willing to sign him to a bigger contract just to play in the sandbox with Miami.  He wanted Hill and he wanted to block Miami from getting him. 

8 minutes ago, Biggs said:

That's a two sided coin.  If he wanted to go to Miami under any circumstances the Dolphins would have offered less.  While he doesn't have a no trade clause he could have chose not to sign an extension with any club that's not Miami, severly lowering his value to KC in trade.  No team is giving up a haul for a 1 year deal.  

I suspect just the opposite happened.  JD offered more than JD wanted and was willing to sign him to a bigger contract just to play in the sandbox with Miami.  He wanted Hill and he wanted to block Miami from getting him. 

Right...and both can be true.  He wanted him, made his best offer, but Hill was dead set on going to Miami.

Perhaps Miami ultimately paid more than they wanted to, or would have had to had the Jets not come so strong.  

If he was dead set on going to Miami, it didn't hurt that the Jets came so strong and drove the price up.  

Either way, this is going to be very interesting to see how it plays out in the years to come.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, derp said:

Actually its an interesting discussion to be had because SF is actually not in 12 peronnel that often... only 10% of their offensive snaps last year as opposed to 20% as the jets were.  GB was the highest of the 3 at 29% of the time.  But historically they've been around 22-25% under Lafluer there. 

The percentage break down actually really favors a GB comparison.  with just a 2021 snapshot:

GB 29% 1-2 ... 61% 1-1

SF 10% 1-2.... 48% 1-1 (big uptick in 21 personnel at 34%). 

NYJ 16% 1-2... 61% 1-1

So you can make the argument that if really anything were to change it would be an increase in 21 personnel then since that would mirror more of what shanahan has done than 12. 

31 minutes ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

Yea maybe, idk.  I personally think the use of 12 personnel is being overblown a little bit.  I think we'll see an uptick because we'll have more of an ability to do that now with the talent in the TE room.  I just have a feeling this is all going to end up resembling more of the Packers offense than the 9ers, but ive been consistent with that opinion from the jump. 

Totally agree.   Let’s not make the signings of Ozumah and Conklin into something they aren’t.   It’s a nice upgrade from having literally nothing at the position, but it’s not the second coming of Gronk and Hernandez where the entire offense runs through them.   Zach is still Zach, operates better from the gun and isn’t that good with the play fakes and playing with his back to the defense.   

• Upvote 1

People saying that tyreek wont be as good with tua don't seem to get what he does to opposing defenses when he's on the feild. His speed is special. Even if he only catches 5 balls a game in Miami, his speed must be accounted for and makes it nearly impossible to allow safeties to play closer to the line. His speed will make Gieski a much better TE. His speed and skill set will make everyone around him better because if he isn't accounted for, he'll be wide open down the field. Yea, his stats likely wont be as good but the dolphins offense will be much better because he is on the field. He is a true game breaker, a true difference maker. 

51 minutes ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

Yeah I just don’t think you make tight ends the seventh and eighth highest paid guys on your offense to not play them. If they’re not on the field a lot one of those signings was a mistake.

8 minutes ago, derp said:

Yeah I just don’t think you make tight ends the seventh and eighth highest paid guys on your offense to not play them. If they’re not on the field a lot one of those signings was a mistake.

yea but look at the numbers i posted.  12 personnel was already our second highest usage on offensively at 20% of the snaps, I do agree it probably goes up a little but its nto going to all of a sudden jump to 30%  

If i had to predict anything, we resemble the packers numbers more than anything and level out a little bit.  So last year we were in 10 personnel 8% of the offensive snaps which was good for 2nd highest in the league outside of Arizona.  So what I imagine is you continue to see an extremely high percentage of 11 hanging around the already established 61% and see 10 personnel drop from 8% to probably around 4%.  That means maybe a 4% uptick in 12. not a ton more than we already do, people may just notice it more because we'll have actual players there instead of stunt doubles. 

49 minutes ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

Actually its an interesting discussion to be had because SF is actually not in 12 peronnel that often... only 10% of their offensive snaps last year as opposed to 20% as the jets were.  GB was the highest of the 3 at 29% of the time.  But historically they've been around 22-25% under Lafluer there. 

The percentage break down actually really favors a GB comparison.  with just a 2021 snapshot:

GB 29% 1-2 ... 61% 1-1

SF 10% 1-2.... 48% 1-1 (big uptick in 21 personnel at 34%). 

NYJ 16% 1-2... 61% 1-1

So you can make the argument that if really anything were to change it would be an increase in 21 personnel then since that would mirror more of what shanahan has done than 12. 

Yeah, I think the scheme personnel grouping conversation is interesting for sure. McVay has Shanahan roots too right? And he runs almost exclusively 11. I think everybody kind of has a different take on it.

Mike LaFleur tried to run a lot of 12 early in the year if I remember right and just had awful results. Moving away from that helped - but the tight ends were terrible. Not running 12 was the easiest way to get their best 5 guys on the field.

Between the early season groupings and the Conklin and Uzomah signings, the actions make me think that’s how LaFleur envisions running the scheme. Kind of like the heavier 11 is McVay’s twist.

Also very possible they use Conklin as a fullback and it’s 21 groupings and reality probably lies in the middle. I just don’t think there’s a point to signing both of those guys unless there was a plan to play them a good deal - and if you have those two on the field it likely means only two receivers whether it’s 12 or 21.

Which gets back to my original point of if there is a viable path to have only two receivers on the field for say over 50% of snaps then if you can get Tyreek Hill or Mike Williams or DK Metcalf you do that, that’s plan A, and you’re stuck with champagne problems of how do we get snaps for all of these offensive weapons I like. But if you get shut out - like they have been - and need to add a guy in the draft you’re okay if he’s rookie Justin Jefferson or Jaylen Waddle and takes snaps from Davis or Moore or Conklin or Uzomah or whoever - and probably one guy misses time at some point anyway and you can get him on the field - but if he’s rookie Jalen Reagor or even Jerry Jeudy you can bring him along a little more slowly as the third receiver playing like half the snaps instead of being an every down guy if you’re running 11 all the time.

1 hour ago, Biggs said:

I don't know either, I'm just interpreting what the ShaunEllis guy said. I understood enough to know that what was previously understood about it was incorrect.

3 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

That’s already been stated a few times and that was for a QB. So all in all it’s a dumb trade since it’s only worked out once and that involved a QB. 

And they were already a proven team, they were just a few good players away from winning it all

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

I strongly believe, as someone mentioned in other thread:

JD drove up the price and NEVER would have paid that much. He just KILLED the fins cap and drafts for the foreseeable future; only exacerbated if the fins don’t produce and win with all that FA $$$ spent. Rosenhuas, like ALL OTHER PLAYER AGENTS used the Jets for more $$$. JD obliged knowing full well Hill was always going to choose Miami; like Antonio Winfield, Anthony Barr, Favre, etc: players USE THE JETS to get what they want from another team!

JD was Machiavelli’s The Prince in driving up the price 

1 hour ago, Rhg1084 said:

1 hour ago, Rhg1084 said:

Well at least we can move on, good for JD on driving up the price for him at least 

? 

17 hours ago, derp said:

Yeah, I think the scheme personnel grouping conversation is interesting for sure. McVay has Shanahan roots too right? And he runs almost exclusively 11. I think everybody kind of has a different take on it.

Mike LaFleur tried to run a lot of 12 early in the year if I remember right and just had awful results. Moving away from that helped - but the tight ends were terrible. Not running 12 was the easiest way to get their best 5 guys on the field.

Between the early season groupings and the Conklin and Uzomah signings, the actions make me think that’s how LaFleur envisions running the scheme. Kind of like the heavier 11 is McVay’s twist.

Also very possible they use Conklin as a fullback and it’s 21 groupings and reality probably lies in the middle. I just don’t think there’s a point to signing both of those guys unless there was a plan to play them a good deal - and if you have those two on the field it likely means only two receivers whether it’s 12 or 21.

Which gets back to my original point of if there is a viable path to have only two receivers on the field for say over 50% of snaps then if you can get Tyreek Hill or Mike Williams or DK Metcalf you do that, that’s plan A, and you’re stuck with champagne problems of how do we get snaps for all of these offensive weapons I like. But if you get shut out - like they have been - and need to add a guy in the draft you’re okay if he’s rookie Justin Jefferson or Jaylen Waddle and takes snaps from Davis or Moore or Conklin or Uzomah or whoever - and probably one guy misses time at some point anyway and you can get him on the field - but if he’s rookie Jalen Reagor or even Jerry Jeudy you can bring him along a little more slowly as the third receiver playing like half the snaps instead of being an every down guy if you’re running 11 all the time.

yea i mean im not disputing your point really, i just see it slightly differently.  I think its almost a matter of semantics.  I think we use 12 about the same percentage, i mean it was our second highest personnel grouping. I just think its slightly more successful this year than last, and sure there will be an uptick. 

It also remains to be seen with Zach, who in fairness played a lot better in the gun in 11 personnel rather than under center with his back to the defense.  That to me will be the big sticking point to whether they decide to go heavier usage or not. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

yea i mean im not disputing your point really, i just see it slightly differently.  I think its almost a matter of semantics.  I think we use 12 about the same percentage, i mean it was our second highest personnel grouping. I just think its slightly more successful this year than last, and sure there will be an uptick. 

It also remains to be seen with Zach, who in fairness played a lot better in the gun in 11 personnel rather than under center with his back to the defense.  That to me will be the big sticking point to whether they decide to go heavier usage or not. 

Very much agree with your second point. I would say the 11 personnel groupings were far more talented than anything they could do with two tight ends on the field. I did some splits related to the early season stuff I had mentioned - if if was bad just because of talent I could see them going back to it but if it was bad because Wilson wasn’t comfortable that’s a different story.

Full season was 61% 11, 20% 12, 8% 10, 5% 21, 2% 20, 1% 01, 1% 13, 1% 22

Before the bye (5 weeks, decent chunk) was 59% 11, 36% 12, 2% 13, 1% 21, 1% 23.

So post bye they obviously swapped out 12 pretty heavily for getting more receivers on the field instead of tight ends and for 21 as well. But LaFleur was huge on getting tight ends on the field early. Potentially compensating for the lack of a fullback a little. I was a little surprised how heavily tight ends were used even though I knew it was more.

How much of the switch was Wilson’s comfort and how much was getting talent on the field is a big question. It’s funny with NFL skill guys I’ve started equating to basketball a little and the idea of getting your best five out there versus putting yourself in a box - sport is definitely moving that way.

On 3/23/2022 at 6:01 PM, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

Hill is NOT the missing key piece for this team to be successful: we have his younger and less-problematic comp in E. Moore. 

The KEY missing piece? A WR taller than 6’3” who can catch: Drake London

The missing link is Sasquash.  

2 hours ago, derp said:

Very much agree with your second point. I would say the 11 personnel groupings were far more talented than anything they could do with two tight ends on the field. I did some splits related to the early season stuff I had mentioned - if if was bad just because of talent I could see them going back to it but if it was bad because Wilson wasn’t comfortable that’s a different story.

Full season was 61% 11, 20% 12, 8% 10, 5% 21, 2% 20, 1% 01, 1% 13, 1% 22

Before the bye (5 weeks, decent chunk) was 59% 11, 36% 12, 2% 13, 1% 21, 1% 23.

So post bye they obviously swapped out 12 pretty heavily for getting more receivers on the field instead of tight ends and for 21 as well. But LaFleur was huge on getting tight ends on the field early. Potentially compensating for the lack of a fullback a little. I was a little surprised how heavily tight ends were used even though I knew it was more.

How much of the switch was Wilson’s comfort and how much was getting talent on the field is a big question. It’s funny with NFL skill guys I’ve started equating to basketball a little and the idea of getting your best five out there versus putting yourself in a box - sport is definitely moving that way.

yea its definitely more surprising when you look at the break down to see just how many 2 te sets we used all year.  The one thing i would say about the shift to more WRs post bye that I find interesting is that you can argue it took our talent off the field with moore and davis hurt.  We were throwing more 10 and 11 out there at a point in the season when it was jeff smith, berrios and friends (i legit cannot even remember some of the guys. wasnt one guy named black?) 

So thinking of that it made me think that it was more about making wilson comfortable when he came back from injury and less about trying to get more talent on the field.  

i do agree with you though that i do think that paradigm is shifting int he league a little to get the best 5 on the field regardless of position.  But thats something thats been around for years realistically, i just think teams are smarter about using guys in different spots now. 

35 minutes ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

yea its definitely more surprising when you look at the break down to see just how many 2 te sets we used all year.  The one thing i would say about the shift to more WRs post bye that I find interesting is that you can argue it took our talent off the field with moore and davis hurt.  We were throwing more 10 and 11 out there at a point in the season when it was jeff smith, berrios and friends (i legit cannot even remember some of the guys. wasnt one guy named black?) 

So thinking of that it made me think that it was more about making wilson comfortable when he came back from injury and less about trying to get more talent on the field.  

i do agree with you though that i do think that paradigm is shifting int he league a little to get the best 5 on the field regardless of position.  But thats something thats been around for years realistically, i just think teams are smarter about using guys in different spots now. 

Tarik Black I think? Michigan for a bit, showed a little, transferred to Texas, didn’t do much. If I remember right he was from the northeast, CT maybe,

Talent is obviously relative, that’s an ugly group of receivers but the TE group was pretty horrific too. Maybe it boils down to comfort or maybe just thinking that there’s a better chance an athletic WR who doesn’t know what he’s doing separates than a plodding TE. It definitely got gross late in the year.

• Upvote 1

Tarik Black I think? Michigan for a bit, showed a little, transferred to Texas, didn’t do much. If I remember right he was from the northeast, CT maybe,
Talent is obviously relative, that’s an ugly group of receivers but the TE group was pretty horrific too. Maybe it boils down to comfort or maybe just thinking that there’s a better chance an athletic WR who doesn’t know what he’s doing separates than a plodding TE. It definitely got gross late in the year.

No worries, next year will shape up for more of the same, lest we be saved by CJ Uzomah!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app