Baker traded to Carolina

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Eh, I think the knock on his intelligence is kinda overblown. He had that one mishap with the time zones, and he's forever labeled a moron. Like we all don't do dumb sh*t from time to time.

The incident with IK shows his defining personality trait is more "asshat".

There’s a lot more but honestly I’m just not giving a sh*t enough to document all his ridiculous stupidity again.

9 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Spam Darnold vs Bologna Mayfield 

Shannon Sharpe has Spam winning the starting job this year. 

The only way Darnold starts a game for the Panthers this year is if Baker is caught in bed with a dead girl or a live boy.

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Eh, I think the knock on his intelligence is kinda overblown. He had that one mishap with the time zones, and he's forever labeled a moron. Like we all don't do dumb sh*t from time to time.

The incident with IK shows his defining personality trait is more "asshat".

You don’t last a decade in the NFL at QB by being a moron. His biggest issues as a Jet were probably his immaturity and insecurity, both of which were on display in the IK incident. Like to think he’s grown up some since. 

• Sympathy 1

Just now, playtowinthegame said:

Let's see how this ages. 

Happy to also make a charity bet on it. Unless you’re just trying to plant a low-effort, no-risk stake in the ground to bump later if you are right.

28 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I’m still a Baker Mayfield fan. Believe he’ll look good in Carolina.

side note.. people still talk about Darnold in here with a sense of hope? for what?

Homers never admit to being wrong. They only go into hibernation and wait for conditions to improve.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, jgb said:

Happy to also make a charity bet on it. Unless you’re just trying to plant a low-effort, no-risk stake in the ground to bump later if you are right.

I don't really care enough to wager about who starts in Carolina, but I definitely think Spam starts at the very least 1 game this season.

2 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

I don't really care enough to wager about who starts in Carolina, but I definitely think Spam starts at the very least 1 game this season.

Your wallet is wise. You should listen to it.

Sure Baker could break his leg or whatever but Sam isn’t earning any starts.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, playtowinthegame said:

You're begging for a bump. 

Last time I was wrong about a quarterback was when I thought Sam Darnold would be good so there would be some justice in the universe if im wrong about this.

Let me know if you want to bet for a good cause.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Dreams said:

I'll let my post content stand for itself,  I don't tell people what to think, and if they can't handle what I think,  too bad.

JN is well equipped to handle your negative posts.  You’re not special.  And don’t try to be a martyr either.  We’ve had lots of those, too.

7 hours ago, slats said:

And in your 40 or so posts so far, what percentage of people here do you think believe that Zach is going to be a too 10 QB this year? Probably pretty easy to avoid, too. Lots of folks do. 

Haven't got a clue but just by the number of people losing their minds because I think he ain't going to be sh*t, there's got to be a good number.  They're just too chicken sh*t to go on record,  otherwise why would they care if I think Zach is a bust.

1 hour ago, Dreams said:

Haven't got a clue but just by the number of people losing their minds because I think he ain't going to be sh*t, there's got to be a good number.  They're just too chicken sh*t to go on record,  otherwise why would they care if I think Zach is a bust.

I think Zach will be a bust, AND your behavior is ridiculous.

Chew on that one for a bit. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

25 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not sure what's so outrageous about my behavior? I posted 6 wins in a thread predicting 3, and that Zach isn't going to amount to much in my opinion.  That's about it. 

42 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Let him go, highlighting the absurdity of you and I being called trolls, haterz, fake fans, etc.

104744554-302-Animal-House-quotes.gif.fff05d5623f688c97c1d446d147955fc.gif

• Sympathy 1

18 minutes ago, Dreams said:

Not sure what's so outrageous about my behavior? I posted 6 wins in a thread predicting 3, and that Zach isn't going to amount to much in my opinion.  That's about it. 

It's not what you did originally that's the problem.  It's playing victim because people didn't like it.  

10 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

That's not the worst place you can get sand in when boogie boarding.

Trust me.

Apparently you and I are working with different equipment :D

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

JN is well equipped to handle your negative posts.  You’re not special.  And don’t try to be a martyr either.  We’ve had lots of those, too.

What is it about people calling everything they vomit online "content?" Talk about delusions of grandeur. We're all just barfing into the void.

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

So a dead boy would be ok?

Would you rather deal with:

image.png.4d173e78ba0c409c001ec0dc046f08af.png

Or:

image.png.3fe180ea22002e7716b9ee191ba2288e.png

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, slats said:

You don’t last a decade in the NFL at QB by being a moron. His biggest issues as a Jet were probably his immaturity and insecurity, both of which were on display in the IK incident. Like to think he’s grown up some since. 

There have been a few Seattle players that were interviewed on Sirius XM and they have been amazingly positive about Geno. You are definitely right that he would not last as long as he is if he was the player painted here.

On 7/8/2022 at 4:25 PM, Big_Slick said:

What's pathetic is that you think some real Jets fan personally hate Zach and want or NEED Zach to fail this season for them to feel justified. You are wrong. I WANT Zach to succeed but after last season I predict that he'll never live up to the #2OA pick and will most likely be out of the league in 3 years. In other words a HUGE waste of the #2OA assets by JD. Again, for the simple minded - I hope I'm wrong.

Out of the league in 3 years? That is beyond ludircrous. Zach is the #2 overall pick in the draft. Even if he fails another team will give him a shot. He is a QB in the NFL for at least 7 years.

5 hours ago, johnnysd said:

Out of the league in 3 years? That is beyond ludircrous. Zach is the #2 overall pick in the draft. Even if he fails another team will give him a shot. He is a QB in the NFL for at least 7 years.

OK. Gentleman's bet - in 5 years (I say 3 you say 7) we'll revisit this and I'll gladly pay a 100$ charity bet if Zach makes a starting day roster spot in 2025. I hope he's still starting for the Jets for the next 10 years.

On 7/9/2022 at 11:26 AM, Patriot Killa said:

I’m still a Baker Mayfield fan. Believe he’ll look good in Carolina.

side note.. people still talk about Darnold in here with a sense of hope? for what?

This makes no sense, Baker had a way way better chance in this league and he blew it.

Still talking about Darold is terrible!  Oh I think Baker is good!  LOL