Wake Up!!! Saleh Didn't Lie!!....... WOW!!

8 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

I have seen all kinds of hypotheticals on why Saleh said that Zach Wilson said he would be ready to play potentially Game 1 when he wasn't READY  Why Why Why!

Well, it is obvious to me at least:.

Watch again:

Did you see it???????

Saleh was clearly disappointed and down  in this Press Conference but not because he was having to admit a lie but because Zach wasn't willing to play through the pain  and discomfort despite them saying he had to be 100%

Saleh honestly thought he was going to be able to put social pressure on Zach Wilson to play by making public statements that he could play and it didn't work!

Zach Wilson basically said through his words and actions I'm not risking my health until I'm ready, hence Saleh's new and recent statements about not putting Zach in until the Steelers game.

So no, be mad at Saleh because he tried something patently stupid from a 1040's football movie .... but not because he lied.

Let's Go Jets!!

So those of us who are calling Zach a wuss are 100% justified? 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, IntoTheGreen said:

I'm not sure if anyone has made this point, but do you think it could also be gamesmanship? Don't we want Baltimore to keep guessing who they'll face? I would've kept it a secret till game day and every other week until Zach played. Bellicheat does this sh*t all the time and no one gets their panties in a tivy.

If i see this nonsense again my head might freaking explode 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

12 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

I have seen all kinds of hypotheticals on why Saleh said that Zach Wilson said he would be ready to play potentially Game 1 when he wasn't READY  Why Why Why!

Well, it is obvious to me at least:.

Watch again:

Did you see it???????

Saleh was clearly disappointed and down  in this Press Conference but not because he was having to admit a lie but because Zach wasn't willing to play through the pain  and discomfort despite them saying he had to be 100%

Saleh honestly thought he was going to be able to put social pressure on Zach Wilson to play by making public statements that he could play and it didn't work!

Zach Wilson basically said through his words and actions I'm not risking my health until I'm ready, hence Saleh's new and recent statements about not putting Zach in until the Steelers game.

So no, be mad at Saleh because he tried something patently stupid from a 1040's football movie .... but not because he lied.

Let's Go Jets!!

Why in the world do people on this site think that Saleh is going to become good?  We have not one sign... not a single one.. that this guy has a clue.  The dishonesty out of his mouth is already a BIG problem.

Each and every day, Saleh is looking more and more like an incompetent at the job.  

We will certainly know a lot more by late afternoon on Sunday.  Will Saleh's Jets, particularly the defense, show up and play or will it be a Ravens blow-out,  more of the same we've seen form Saleh already?

• Sympathy 1

10 hours ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Steroid Pinocchio has alway been about self preservation and not winning. He’s never even uttered the words wining while he’s been here. It’s all “get better every day” BS. He’s a two faced politician. 

“All gas” is right, pure hot air 

OMG everything would so different in Jets land if only the people in charge said the things and the words to the media people that inspire confidence in the fan base and makes them feel better about themselves! 

• Post of the Week 1

12 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Saleh is a car salesman. Looks the part, talks the part, but will swindle you. He somehow got a head coaching job off one season with SF when his defense weren’t even good most of the time he was there 

Yeah, he wasn’t qualified.  It’s why this place collectively shlt itself when they thought we lost him when we told him to go home and sleep on the offer.  

13 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Why in the world do people on this site think that Saleh is going to become good?  We have not one sign... not a single one.. that this guy has a clue.  The dishonesty out of his mouth is already a BIG problem.

Each and every day, Saleh is looking more and more like an incompetent at the job.  

We will certainly know a lot more by late afternoon on Sunday.  Will Saleh's Jets, particularly the defense, show up and play or will it be a Ravens blow-out,  more of the same we've seen form Saleh already?

All I hope for on Sunday is numerous shots of Zach Wilson up in a luxury suite talking with family, friends or staff and looking like a young Debby Boone.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

All I hope for on Sunday is numerous shots of Zach Wilson up in a luxury suite talking with family, friends or staff and looking like a young Debby Boone.

Just when I thought you had peaked ... you unleash this gem ... i salute you sir !!!

d86841eb24724e353d16e857dda7152b.999x999

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Yeah, he wasn’t qualified.  It’s why this place collectively shlt itself when they thought we lost him when we told him to go home and sleep on the offer.  

I always wanted an offensive coach with a rookie QB....

BUT it is perfectly ok to want a guy, then evaluate him and decide hes not a good fit. 

36 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Another note, has NOTHING to do with being qualified. This board loved the Todd Bowles hire. Some guys are not up to the HC gig. Been proven over and over. Or you can ride with a bad coach for 4-5 years because you rather "stability" Yea stability at 5-6 wins

• Post of the Week 1

36 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

You are killing it the last couple of days - thanks for having me spit my coffee all over the keyboard and now taking a half hour to clean it up.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

I always wanted an offensive coach with a rookie QB....

BUT it is perfectly ok to want a guy, then evaluate him and decide hes not a good fit. 

Yeah, after one season with a lousy roster.  Let’s decide he’s not a fit…because

13 hours ago, Untouchable said:

Probably 

More likely than not, we’re looking at cleaning house in another year or two and really cementing ourselves as the new age Browns/Lions of the modern NFL.

If that takes hold (and let’s be honest, we’re literally on the brink of it), then I don’t even get why us 50+ year olds should even waste the time anymore.

I'm not 50 but I already question myself. 

17 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Another note, has NOTHING to do with being qualified. This board loved the Todd Bowles hire. Some guys are not up to the HC gig. Been proven over and over. Or you can ride with a bad coach for 4-5 years because you rather "stability" Yea stability at 5-6 wins

You have clue what kind of HC he’ll be after last season.  
Yes, I want to see what he can do when the team has a fighting chance and don’t want to replace him because a few fans are delusional enough to blame the CS for last season.  

Just now, kevinc855 said:

are you watching this guys PC's? Nothing, nothing inspires confidence. 

Who gives a F if he doesn’t inspire confidence in you?  I don’t, you’d whine no matter who was the HC and if you’re inspired or not it won’t change a thing.  To a man this team says it feels inspired and expects more than you.  That’s where I care.  Not what a fan gets from a HCs bland PC 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You have clue what kind of HC he’ll be after last season.  
Yes, I want to see what he can do when the team has a fighting chance and don’t want to replace him because a few fans are delusional enough to blame the CS for last season.  

If they won 10 games last season we all would be praising these clowns (including me), so it goes both ways 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

If they won 10 games last season we all would be praising these clowns (including me), so it goes both ways 

No one dead or alive could have won 10 games with that roster.  
Sucks all the whining that takes place blaming Saleh or the CS for winning “only” 4 games

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

No one dead or alive could have won 10 games with that roster.  
Sucks all the whining that takes place blaming Saleh or the CS for winning “only” 4 games

That’s not the point and there is no evidence you can show that can prove the bold.

47 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Who gives a F if he doesn’t inspire confidence in you?  I don’t, you’d whine no matter who was the HC and if you’re inspired or not it won’t change a thing.  To a man this team says it feels inspired and expects more than you.  That’s where I care.  Not what a fan gets from a HCs bland PC 

Still waiting for this inspiration to show on the football field 

The only time they looked genuinely “inspired” in a performance was the MFW Bengals game

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Still waiting for this inspiration to show on the football field 

The only time they looked genuinely “inspired” in a performance was the MFW Bengals game

Yes what you believe is more important than what the players believe.  Especially by claiming this team doesn’t play hard or whatever your point is.