Predict when Mike white starts Tomorrow

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

The offense would have to be completely lifeless for the entire first half for Mike White to have a chance. I don't see Saleh pulling Flacco before that at best but most likely, not at all.

Do you mean like the entries last game? I agree with you but I think if we got 0 in the half and it's against Cleveland who is only leading by a possession, the chances are real and very post we see a switch. God willing 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Do you mean like the entries last game? I agree with you but I think if we got 0 in the half and it's against Cleveland who is only leading by a possession, the chances are real and very post we see a switch. God willing 

If we have 0 points going into the half and they keep Flacco in, there is no defending Saleh. Although I think it'll be a somewhat low scoring game, let's hope it doesn't come to that. 

• Upvote 2

I think the only way Flacco gets pulled is if he throws 3 or more INT (possible but doubtful) or he get sandwich between Clowney and Garrett and is snapped in half (possible)

Then the real question is if it becomes that bad and White goes in who is going save him when he throws 3 INT and gets snapped in half?

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

I think the only way Flacco gets pulled is if he throws 3 or more INT (possible but doubtful) or he get sandwich between Clowney and Garrett and is snapped in half (possible)

Then the real question is if it becomes that bad and White goes in who is going save him when he throws 3 INT and gets snapped in half?

I think you are slightly overrating the Browns' defense. They're good but I highly doubt they have that many turnovers tomorrow no matter which QB is out there.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Drums said:

If we have 0 points going into the half and they keep Flacco in, there is no defending Saleh. Although I think it'll be a somewhat low scoring game, let's hope it doesn't come to that. 

Oh I wish flacco was better than he was and it doesn't come to that, that we just win the game and glacco throws to our young back all game where they run in TDs and points up the wahzoo..but if we lose this game and they show no actual mess during the game it really would mean trouble. Cause it Adam Gase level bad. There is no excuse. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

Oh man if white goes in and win the game and moves the ball..I hope we will all united around him till Zach gets back. But when flacco gets wrecked and he comes in Mike white will screen, check down all day to the TE and backs. Mike white will looks great. We have already seen it. And now he has much better players around him.

I'm looking for big game from Lawson and the rook too

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

I think you are slightly overrating the Browns' defense. They're good but I highly doubt they have that many turnovers tomorrow no matter which QB is out there.

Flacco don't throw interception much but I could see 2 or more tomorrow when he is getting the chit kicked out of him. More likely is 3 and outs and poor field position giving Cleveland short fields and easy field goals and tds.

1 minute ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Oh I wish flacco was better than he was and it doesn't come to that, that we just win the game and glacco throws to our young back all game where they run in TDs and points up the wahzoo..but if we lose this game and they show no actual mess during the game it really would mean trouble. Cause it Adam Gase level bad. There is no excuse. 

Are you saying Flacco needs to sniff some smelling salts or something? Maybe that could help his sh*tty accuracy.

2 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Flacco don't throw interception much but I could see 2 or more tomorrow when he is getting the chit kicked out of him. More likely is 3 and outs and poor field position giving Cleveland short fields and easy field goals and tds.

I'm bored so I'm probably going to watch the Browns/Panthers game. I don't think they're that good. For sure going to be 3 & outs though.

3 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Oh man if white goes in and win the game and moves the ball..I hope we will all united around him till Zach gets back. But when flacco gets wrecked and he comes in Mike white will screen, check down all day to the TE and backs. Mike white will looks great. We have already seen it. And now he has much better players around him.

White could barely move the off in PS games against scrubs...doubt he got any better since then

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, Drums said:

I don't think he will throw that many .  I just saying that is the only way Saleh will pull him, that or being hurt.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

its depends on whos fault it is. 

if its like last week where Carter drops a sure TD or Hall and Conklin fumbles on the 16 and 21 yd lines.... if our kicker is missing FGs and extra points then there is no reason to replace Flacco.

i dont know who you think Mike White is. he is not much quicker than at all then Flacco. and his quick release is because he is always throwing it short. im not sure how his quick release for 5 yds prevents all those mistakes i mentioned.

if we know he is "checkdown charlie" then everybody knows. and they know how to beat it. White is not sneaking up on anybody no more. there is plenty of tape on him.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

35 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

We've all seen him look like sh*t too...the only way he sees the field is if Flacco gets hurt or he just can't move the offense.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Drums said:

The offense would have to be completely lifeless for the entire first half for Mike White to have a chance. I don't see Saleh pulling Flacco before that at best but most likely, not at all.

So, like last week?

• Haha 1

Just want to be on the record it should be snap 1 but I think he starts the second half after flacco leads us to a big fat nothing burger in the first! 
I pray mr mediocrity starts .. but I expect Flacco to start ... if he plays poorly, noodle arm will see action in garbage time adding fuel to the fire when his meaningless stats are bolstered against prevent defenses enflamed his following.

Also .. to the OP can you please let us know exactly how many threads your Mike White fetish will lead to ?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, Drums said:

i want to vomit at Saleh's love of helpless joe flacco...its borderline criminal to keep throwing games away with him.

• Upvote 2