Predict when Mike white starts Tomorrow

The end-times scenario for Saleh and Douglas is for Mike White to play reasonably well in the Browns game only to get benched for Zach Wilson next week against the Bengals at home. The boos and chants would Be deafening when Zach is getting blowed out by the team that White killed last year.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The end-times scenario for Saleh and Douglas is for Mike White to play reasonably well in the Browns game only to get benched for Zach Wilson next week against the Bengals at home. The boos and chants would Be deafening if Zach was getting blowed out by the team that White killed last year.

Lol! Everybody sees these scenarios, except Saleh. That is what’s truly scary. I think the Jets may win despite him. Which will kind of secure his job as an incompetent, just like Herm Edwards.

41 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The end-times scenario for Saleh and Douglas is for Mike White to play reasonably well in the Browns game only to get benched for Zach Wilson next week against the Bengals at home. The boos and chants would Be deafening when Zach is getting blowed out by the team that White killed last year.

Are you a fictional author? 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Drums said:

The offense would have to be completely lifeless for the entire first half for Mike White to have a chance. I don't see Saleh pulling Flacco before that at best but most likely, not at all.

So, start of the 3rd quarter. That's what I was going to say!!!

• Upvote 2

We will see Mike White play if: 

1. Flacco get hurt

2. Jets get blown out and Saleh puts White in for garbage time in the 4th. 

I doubt Flacco will get hurt and I doubt this will be a blowout. 

Anything can happen but I really don't think we will be seeing Mike White today. I don't believe Saleh will bench Flacco if he is playing poorly. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

It must be tough constantly fantasizing about the 3rd string QB playing  well 

• Haha 1

It’s become a bit of a problem for the Jets. In some ways it’s a reflection of what’s happening in the country. With almost any issue, we pick a side and dig in hard, without nuance or gray area. All or nothing. Then you get a bad scenario where fans actually hope White fails, or Zach fails. The “team” aspect is weakened. Flacco is the neutral zone of supposed safety from controversy, but is ultimately not satisfying to anyone.  So for this reason … Streveler!!!?? 

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I know your hate for Zach Wilson is strong but he (not Mike White) is still considered the future of this franchise. Starting him next week, even if Mike White plays reasonably well against the Browns (although he most likely wont see the field) is a no-brainer and regardless of how fans react or how Zach plays against a legit SB contender (the Bengals), this would be FAR from 'end-times' for Saleh and Douglas.

To seriously think that is laughable. 

Got to hand it to Mike White his one good game against a Cincy team(who clearly didn’t show up that day) literally made a decent amount  of Jet fans loyal to him for life…pretty in? in all seriousness hopefully we will never see Mike White because that means the offense is moving the ball and Wilson should hopefully be back soon. It’s not about White or Flacco it’s about Wilson 

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

That is exactly why they won’t start him, if Flacco get injured then no choice. Can’t have 2nd and 3rd string QB’s outplaying our #2 overall. Won’t help Wilson’s confidence either.

13 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Lol, why does it take a pair or guts to put White into a game? 

Because as its been stated 100 times if White comes in being a young QB and plays well that puts tremendous pressure on the Coach IF Zach comes in and plays bad for an extended period. I hope it does not come to that but this team is terrified of a QB controversy. Meaning if Zach plays bad the Mike White chants will start which will add pressure on Zach as well. I think they felt they could get by with Flacco and avoid all of that but the problem is we can't get by with Flacco unless he wins today but you can't do that with some of the Plays Flacco made today.

• Upvote 1