<<<<<<< Jets vs Bengals -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

5 minutes ago, fullblast said:

Said it before but when your hand-picked QB, LT and HC are all huge question marks 3 years into your rebuild this is what you get.

Agreed.  I've been optimistic about JD the entire time he's been here but this is the year we need to see progress.  So far, things don't look any different than prior crappy seasons.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jgb said:

Good guy I don’t give a sh*t. Belichick is a total dbag but he has what half dozen rings? I DO NOT CARE IF JETS ARE GOOD PEOPLE I WANT WINS.

No argument from me, but like Carroll, Saleh really should have gone the college route as his first HC assignment.  I don't think he's got the backbone yet to be an NFL HC...

5 hours ago, ultraJETfan said:

It truly boggles my mind. 

"Hey, you know that strategy that we've used that has lost us the last 15 out of 19 games? Yeah, let's try that again."

Well I just think they are over their heads...not purposely...but still. He is not a rookie HC but still acting like it. No excuses they should have had better plan

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Well I just think they are over their heads...not purposely...but still. He is not a rookie HC but still acting like it. No excuses they should have had better plan

It's pretty clear he is the worst HC in the division from a Xs and Os perspective. He's showing his true colors that he is just a motivator and has no idea about strategy. If you gave him a set up chess board he'd start playing checkers. It's quite tragic we got duped again. 

• Sympathy 1

Just now, ultraJETfan said:

It's pretty clear he is the worst HC in the division from a Xs and Os perspective. He's showing his true colors that he is just a motivator and has no idea about strategy. If you gave him a set up chess board he'd start playing checkers. It's quite tragic we got duped again. 

It’s especially bad when the three other guys in the division are basically football savants 

10 hours ago, DetroitRed said:

Yes, I know.  Game thread. I am asking if there was a ever a separate thread to post tailgate photos?  Or just do it here?

Oh I was confused. I don't think there is one thread for it, you can post them here but you might want to just start a new thread. That would be kind of cool and others can add in.  Thanks.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

So they don’t blow “purposefully” oh that l’a a relief. 

6 hours ago, PS17 said:

Can you two make out already 

When PVO fans agree

arnold schwarzenegger predator GIF

When darksiders agree

Cuddle GIF

• Haha 1