<<<<<<< Jets vs Bengals -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Rappaport reporting zach will be cleared to play next week.  What great news!!!!

Need big games from breece hall and corey davis today.  If Flaccid can hand zach a 2-1 team heading to face a crappy steeler team, that would be amazing!!

If Zach could ever put numbers up in a game like Flacco did last week I expect it would be hard to find any sign of flaccid around here, 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

If Zach could ever put numbers up in a game like Flacco did last week I expect it would be hard to find any sign of flaccid around here, 

We keeping hearing about BYU’s ceiling… I’m looking for a “ceiling game” outta him. If he sucks the next game ok, but we need a taste of the upside we are chasing.

• Haha 1

Just now, jgb said:

This is the defining game for the DL. We invested the coin, now they need to bring the jackpot.

Agreed.  This is the key to winning the game.  Get after Burrow or it could be a long afternoon.  We are not winning a shootout with Cincy (cue the inevitable T0m Shane Mike White post).

• Upvote 2

They are good but not unbeatable. Last week everything worked perfect at the end of the game: we did a fake punt with punter throwing a first down completion, a successful onside kick, PK kicked one of longest FG in his career after being inconsistent, Flacco TD pass at end of game was kind of a surprise. All of these things together at the end of a game improbable. In all honesty imo a fluke, onside kicks are rarely successful, etc. But maybe it was what was needed to build team confidence. So the Jets can win this game. I just think they won't today, Bengals are the better team. Cincy 27, Jets 20.

Just now, munchmemory said:

I know folks were wondering.  So, no, I did not use the Chobani Pumpkin Spice Creamer in my coffee this morning.  Instead, went with Natural Bliss Vanilla.  

0005000067148_2_A1C1_0600.png

I’m in Spain where the cerveza is cold and the water is warm. Go Jets!

• Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Let us know if you have occasion to connect the ""Señorita Cam".   Enjoy the trip, jgb.

Family friendly resort, amigo. You don’t want to see what I see. My hot date tonight is bringing my toddler to the kid’s beach disco an hour before kickoff ? 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, jgb said:

Family friendly resort, amigo. You don’t want to see what I see. My hot date tonight is bringing my toddler to the kid’s beach disco an hour before kickoff ? 

Yeah, we don't need a live stream of some old codgers from former Yugoslavia in Speedos.

I miss those days when my son was little.  Enjoy these times, dude.  They evaporate before you can blink.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

Yeah, we don't need a live stream of some old codgers from former Yugoslavia in Speedos.

I miss those days when my son was little.  Enjoy these times, dude.  They evaporate before you can blink.

A summation of my trip

• Haha 1

Nice chance today for Saleh and the team to prove these are not the same Jets as recent years.  It has been 4 years since we won consecutive games in the first half of the season and 7 years since we won more than one game in September.

Getting to 2-1 would be a real nice statement from this young team.

• Upvote 4