Jets MVP so far

Rhg1084

Right now...

AVT...by far leading the pack.

Q

Sauce

DJ...I edited this post...he's been awesome.

After this game against the Packers.  There are two on the bubble I expect to be adding...  

ZW

Breece

This truly a team that's been playing...as a team...at a high level...over these last four games.  

::GoJets:

On 10/14/2022 at 4:12 PM, munchmemory said:

Maybe a genie will grant Zach that wish?  

Or maybe you were a little too quick to write him off, Mr. Walsh? 

It must be tough losing your grip on a great piece of shtick/insight. Every week that goes by the goofier these posts sound.

Go ahead and root for him to succeed now. I dare you.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Or maybe you were a little too quick to write him off, Mr. Walsh? 

It must be tough losing your grip on a great piece of shtick/insight. Every week that goes by the goofier these posts sound.

Go ahead and root for him to succeed now. I dare you.

^^^ Wrote off JN for 5 months when the Jets failed to secure Trevor Lawrence 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

^^^ Wrote off JN for 5 months when the Jets failed to secure Trevor Lawrence 

Took that long for the developers to issue the firmware update to allow him to do a 180 degree pivot from one QB to the next.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, jgb said:

Took that long for the developers to issue the firmware update to allow him to do a 180 degree pivot from one QB to the next.

Let's play what's worse. 

Wanting the Jets to get a college QB that everyone was putting in the same league as Elway etc and having no idea about a QB who plays in Utah

OR

Writing off a rookie QB that plays for your own team after 4 games and then deflecting about how stupid that was by pointing to the above 

You and your sister, are we starting a threesome here?

8 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Let's play what's worse. 

Wanting the Jets to get a college QB that everyone was putting in the same league as Elway etc and having no idea about a QB who plays in Utah

OR

Writing off a rookie QB that plays for your own team after 4 games and then deflecting about how stupid that was by pointing to the above 

You and your sister, are we starting a threesome here?

Seems you're not over it yet. Don't worry, time heals all wounds.

Go Jets this week!

• Haha 1

DJ Reed is really underrated.  Not sure I'd go so far as to say he's the MVP but think about this way.  If it was Sauce and Bryce Hall out there would the Jets be 3-2?  I don't think so.  The way our CBs have played so far there hasn't been anyone "to pick on" in the Secondary. I think without Reed out there we'd have seen a couple big plays that may have changed some games for the Jets in a bad way.

AVT seems like a no-brainer thus far.  The guy has unselfishly stepped into so many different OLine spots on a Jets team that, for the first time in forever, is actually exciting on offense and putting up points.  The Jets aren't doing that without him.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...