Why is this forum so insufferable?

1 minute ago, Reasonable Jets Fan said:

Playing some of the best defenses playing in swirling winds( I was at the game) losing your 3 best offensive pieces... Yes he looked terrible

yeah i agree he looked terrible. he looked terrible last week also. he actually looked pretty bad for a good portion of the steelers game also. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, neckdemon said:

yeah i agree he looked terrible. he looked terrible last week also. he actually looked pretty bad for a good portion of the steelers game also. 

Again he is 4 - 0... Hasn't turned the ball over no matter how hard he tries and played in very tough conditions yesterday... I know because I was there... 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 2
  • WTF? 1

1 minute ago, Reasonable Jets Fan said:

Again he is 4 - 0... Hasn't turned the ball over no matter how hard he tries and played in very tough conditions yesterday... I know because I was there... 

he has 2 interceptions. so that not true. but hey, no one will be happier than me to eat my words if zach starts balling out. i just don't see it happening

• Upvote 2

you must LEAVE this forum if you don't dick ride zach wilson no matter how he plays!!!

Over dramatizing and extremism is the issue. Nobody says you can't be critical... But inserting into threads of other discussions is annoying... I don't need a thread about Hall to turn into a debate on why you think Zach sucks... 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, Reasonable Jets Fan said:

Over dramatizing and extremism is the issue. Nobody says you can't be critical... But inserting into threads of other discussions is annoying... I don't need a thread about Hall to turn into a debate on why you think Zach sucks... 

uhhh you literally told the guy to get the f*ck out

• Upvote 3
  • WTF? 1

he has 2 interceptions. so that not true. but hey, no one will be happier than me to eat my words if zach starts balling out. i just don't see it happening

Yes in the steelers game, the game he came back in and balled in the 4th quarter... Sorry clarification no turnovers in the last 3 games

• Thumb Down 1

12 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

i think the problem is zero improvement from zach and losing our 2 best players on offense

Losing breece for the season is Gona suck. Poster was saying we got over other injuries and are 5-2 still….somehow

and agree Zach has to play better 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Reasonable Jets Fan said:

Because there is 30 threads of doom... Not a single positive take

There is something called humor and nuance.  The OP created another negative rant devoid of intelligent rhetoric.  It was a boring turd.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Ugh 1

8 minutes ago, Reasonable Jets Fan said:

Since you said I’m one of the worst offenders I’m sure you can provide me multiple examples of when I’ve done this since the game?

• Haha 1

Saleh said himself that the Jets haven’t done anything yet! I agree. Now that the Jets finally have a team that can actually do something they get a rash of injuries and lose their most important player to date. It’s frustrating. We got the players. We will do something good. Ooops good players gone. Injured. It’s a kick in the balls. Disappointing.  Maybe this Jets team can overcome the injuries. Hope so!

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

Animated GIF

GREAT movie. I went to the premiere in NYC. I worked for PWC at the time and we audited the books of the movie.  I met Mandy Pitinkin, Rob Reiner and a few other of the stars. LOVED the movie and still do.  "Why are you smiling?" Because I know something you do not.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1