Peterman now starting. Siemian injured in warmups

jetstream23

So, to recap, Trevor Siemian, has been named the starter for two (2) games at Met Life Stadium.

He broke his leg in the first quarter in the first one and injured himself during warmups of the second.

Trevor Siemian should avoid setting foot in the state of New Jersey for the rest of his life. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Didn’t he get hurt on this MetLife field when playing for the Jets vs Cleveland when Darnold was out during his Mono situation?

Guy now can’t stay healthy thru warmups on this turf.

I swear, I thought I remember it this way as well but I think he actually started and went down 3 plays in or something...

• Upvote 1

Something smells fishy.  The spread moved from Jets -6 to Jets -7.  Even still, the Jets should easily win this game by more than a TD.  But the oddsmakers rarely lose.  Whether it's influenced by the mob, or they have players on the payroll, they somehow always come out on top in the most unlikely situations.  

So how will this play out?  I can't see the Jets giving up more than 13 points to the Bears.  But with the Bears' sh!tty defense, will the Jets really only score 17 or 20 points (push not a loss for the oddsmakers)?

Ordinarily I'd predict Jets 27-12.  But this is gonna be a real head scratcher.

2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Something smells fishy.  The spread moved from Jets -6 to Jets -7.  Even still, the Jets should easily win this game by more than a TD.  But the oddsmakers rarely lose.  Whether it's influenced by the mob, or they have players on the payroll, they somehow always come out on top in the most unlikely situations.  

So how will this play out?  I can't see the Jets giving up more than 13 points to the Bears.  But with the Bears' sh!tty defense, will the Jets really only score 17 or 20 points (push not a loss for the oddsmakers)?

Ordinarily I'd predict Jets 27-13.  But this is gonna be a real head scratcher.

Think most likely would be the Jets offense somehow can’t move the ball but finally get into the end zone when it matters.