IF Zack plays Sunday..

VERMONT JET

I know it's foolish to post this because it's guaranteed to happen.  Let's not BOOOOOO Zack Wilson the second he takes the field Sunday.  Don't boooo his ass off the field if his first series is a three and out.  With Mike White's injury there is a good chance Wilson sees the field at some point and we need him to be successful.  It not Zack vs Mike White.  They are both fighting to help the team and all of us.  I understand it's human nature to pick sides and alot of fans have already tossed this kid out to the trash but if he's on the field it makes no sense to destroy the kid right out of the gate.   If he plays like crap for three quarters I totally get it,  but Zack Wilson being successful is in all of our best interests whether he is a Jet in the future or not.   His value as a good QB brings higher trade value so to me keeping his brain in a good space while he is on the field just seems to make sense.   Cut me up.  I'm ready for it.  ?

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Ugh 3

17 minutes ago, VERMONT JET said:

I know it's foolish to post this because it's guaranteed to happen.  Let's not BOOOOOO Zack Wilson the second he takes the field Sunday.  Don't boooo his ass off the field if his first series is a three and out.  With Mike White's injury there is a good chance Wilson sees the field at some point and we need him to be successful.  It not Zack vs Mike White.  They are both fighting to help the team and all of us.  I understand it's human nature to pick sides and alot of fans have already tossed this kid out to the trash but if he's on the field it makes no sense to destroy the kid right out of the gate.   If he plays like crap for three quarters I totally get it,  but Zack Wilson being successful is in all of our best interests whether he is a Jet in the future or not.   His value as a good QB brings higher trade value so to me keeping his brain in a good space while he is on the field just seems to make sense.   Cut me up.  I'm ready for it.  ?

cool story but Mike White does not have an injury and I'm sure the soreness gets better by the day. So maybe stop making things up to push the chance Zach gets in to play. 

Just win the f**kin game.  White, Wilson, it does not matter. 

Just find a way to win the game and I will be happy.  Don't care about style points.  Don't care about passing yards.  Don't care about moving the ball between the 20s, red zone %, sacks, turnovers, rushing yards.  I think White gives us the better chance, but if Wilson comes in and helps us win, it'll all be good.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, xboxjets said:

Counterpoint - if you are a professional player and get booed and it shakes you to the core - you will not survive long in the league. 

Agreed.  I'm talking about a young QB coming off a benching where ANY human would have their confidence shaken.  My statement is more about the now. Winning these games that matter for us.  If he was a 6-7 year vet it's a different story.   

51 minutes ago, VERMONT JET said:

You need to put the MW voodoo doll down 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, VERMONT JET said:

Are you f’n kidding me? 
I don’t know what powers you have but I am impressed.

please send me 6 numbers that are in your head right now.

I won’t tell anyone

• Haha 2