Who is your favorite Jet (on the current team)?

2 minutes ago, pointman said:

He was really awful. I honestly think he is in his own head just second guessing every little thing. Plus, no real guidance. He can correct this ship!

Not sure he's going to get that chance but it would solve an awful lot of problems for this team if he could live up to his potential.

Could you imagine too if he were to have a "turnaround game" at MetLife and the fans went crazy cheering for him?!  That would be surreal!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Not sure he's going to get that chance but it would solve an awful lot of problems for this team if he could live up to his potential.

Could you imagine too if he were to have a "turnaround game" at MetLife and the fans went crazy cheering for him?!  That would be surreal!

He is under his rookie deal. Guaranteed. No point in not giving him a chance in camp with no guarantees of being the starter. Unless, we get an incredible trade offer, but that won't happen.

• Sympathy 1

28 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

He does have a point though.

In your world it’s childish to have a favorite player but perfectly ok to have a group of 53 of them 

I don’t equate rooting for a team with “having a favorite player”. Maybe I’m wrong, I don’t know, that just seems like the thing a youngster does.

I’ve never bought player’s jersey, nor a tee shirt with one of their names on the back. I do have a few hats, tees and a sweatshirt with team logos on them (most were gifts though.)

I’ve always been that way. I never wore my practice jersey to school back when I played ball, like a lot of the guys did on game day and my GF wore my letter jacket more than I did.
A few years back my daughter asked if I had any of my old stuff from high school and college and I told her no. My dad overheard, and said he and my mom saved it, and we gave it all to her. 
I had no idea they held onto it. 

5 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

He hasn't been a good QB so far but I really don't like how people assume the worst of the guy (he's entitled, arrogant, etc).  He seems like a good kid to me and it sounds like he's a hard worker. 

I've poked fun at him but it's all in fun.  I don't understand why people can't separate the player from the person.  

It’s not assuming when the balance of the evidence supports the belief.

5 hours ago, pointman said:

I thoroughly like Zach and haven't given up on him. I hope he is back next year and is elite, not just so we can win but so 90% of this forum and can eat sh2t.

Why not profit from it? I’ll bet you it doesn’t happen.

• Haha 1

Breece, and Sause...  Love how they talk and are unselfish players... Hopefully that won't change.

I'm not into ME players, so I'm a little pissed the first thing our of Q's mouth was "show me the money"... Where were you for the first 3 years here when you didn't have a season like you did this year. Yea some of us like me made excuses for you, but it wasn't until we went 4 man fronts did you have the year you had. Don't get me wrong, I want Q on the team.

The next player that need to cool his jets is GW... Great rookie, love his competitiveness, however I'm getting a bit turned off at his antics. He needs to grown up a bit.