49ers signing QB Sam Darnold

21 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Anyone who didn’t think San Fran would be a great spot for Sam Darnold to end up needs to apologize to me right now,

Because nobody but me could have figured that one out.

Applaud Me Episode 1 GIF by South Park

Lol or they were one of the teams who tried trading for him in 2021 prior to landing #3. Kyle and Mike Shanahan love him

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Vader said:

Sam could win that job outright and I’m rooting for him to do so. 

I hate what the jets did to him. 

Ugh the other 2 guys are hurt lol.. It’s a tough spot for him. He may be the only guy ready to go to start the season, but could quickly find himself 3rd on the depth chart if he doesn’t play lights out. Will be hard to justify playing him while Purdy did very well since coming in and moved them to Super Bowl. And that game would have been much different with Purdy than Josh Johnson. Also with  Lance, gm will want to justify drafting him ( trading lot to move up ) by pushing HC to call his number.. Sound familiar? Lol 

4 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Ugh the other 2 guys are hurt lol.. It’s a tough spot for him. He may be the only guy ready to go to start the season, but could quickly find himself 3rd on the depth chart if he doesn’t play lights out. Will be hard to justify playing him while Purdy did very well since coming in and moved them to Super Bowl. And that game would have been much different with Purdy than Josh Johnson. Also with  Lance, gm will want to justify drafting him ( trading lot to move up ) by pushing HC to call his number.. Sound familiar? Lol 

Totally, but he's got so much more experience. If Sam put it all together and reached his potential he's better than either IMO

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

To recap:

• 15 months ago @JiF4Lamar claimed Darnold wasn't getting traded to the 49ers (he wasn't).  
  • Today Darnold gets signed for nothing by the 49ers (quite different from a trade).
  • @football guy has a victory lap, 15 month later.

Yeah, football guy really "won" this one.  lmao.  

What a cuck.

He’s the only man on here with legit info. He can say whatever he wants IMO.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Ugh 1

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

To recap:

• 15 months ago @JiF4Lamar claimed Darnold wasn't getting traded to the 49ers (he wasn't).  
  • Today Darnold gets signed for nothing by the 49ers (quite different from a trade).

What a cuck.

image.gif.054fd5f6e24a0b6c9deedecf46e553fe.gif

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Saul Goodman said:

Great landing spot for Darnold. I’ll be rooting for him. 

Me too never got a fair shake here with our coaching and roster. He looked really bad though lie he was broke in Carolina. If he was going to want another shot at starting you can't be on a better team. Their wbs get injured no matter what, so even if he was just practice squad he will get some playing with the starters at some point. Good for him I hope he can turn it into something. He is going to need some luck an play alot better but who knows. Glad he found someone will ing to take him on

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

To recap:

What a cuck.

Dude has full blown mental issues 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2