Pick the Jets Primetime games

I will start (this is all assuming Rodgers is qb of course) 

KC vs Jets at home in Metlife (Sunday night)

Jets @ Cowboys (Monday night)

Jets @ Patriots (Monday night) 

Jets vs Dolphins at Metlife (Thursday night) 

I see 4 at a minimum. Could see more but feel the NFL in general are still Jet haters. I see them keeping jets giants a Sunday afternoon game. 

4 minutes ago, ChrebetOverKeyshawn said:

Monday night football in week 1 is on 9/11. You have to think they’d be at least considering Jets-giants for that. Could see cowboys on thanksgiving, Chiefs, and one each for Dolphins/Bills. 5 total. 

Good point. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, ChrebetOverKeyshawn said:

Monday night football in week 1 is on 9/11. You have to think they’d be at least considering Jets-giants for that. Could see cowboys on thanksgiving, Chiefs, and one each for Dolphins/Bills. 5 total. 

You haven’t seen the Deshone Kizer interview I presume.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Eagles and Chiefs for sure, they're both SB teams. They also don't have many teams that would reasonably get them to 5 before the Jets games.

Bills probably have one, although they do have a lot of primetime-worthy games. Same with Dallas, although maybe not on the same level. They may be more likely. 

I wouldn't be surprised either if the Giants game was primetime either, but that's a game they can just put late. It's a cool narrative but the Giants don't really have star power outside of Saquon Barkeley and their QB isn't as shiny as other teams.

Detriot throws a wrench into all of this too, because they may steal Jets' primetime spot for one of these teams anyways. Which is probably better.

Jets/Chiefs feels like it has a chance to be Sunday Night Football -- our first since 2011 -- given that it's the first ever matchup between Rodgers and Mahomes.

Jets Cowboys has a good shot. But could easily be a 4:25 national game or even a Thanksgiving contender.

Jets Bills and Jets Dolphins both have potential especially for MNF.

But yeah, assuming the Rodgers trade goes through I think we're a lock to end the SNF streak and I'd anticipate 4-5 primetime games.

I live in D/FW Texas and only get the Jets here once every 8 years (I do travel and watch them sometimes).

I have a trip to Mexico Thanksgiving week, so you can bet that Thanksgiving Day is when the Jets will come to Dallas. And then I have a decision to make. Try and talk my wife into moving the trip, or just say screw it and miss them this year. 

If the trade is finalized, here are the four that I think have the best shot. NFL might throw in one more prime time game on a Saturday in December against the Dolphins for playoff seeding, but it would have to be subject to flex.

- Jets Giants 9/11 opening week

- Jets Cowboys Thanksgiving

- Jets Chiefs as this might be the only time the NFL gets to pit Rodgers v Mahomes

- Jets Bills as this will be the first time the NFL gets to pit Rodgers v Josh Allen since Allen's rookie year when he played RB

19 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I live in D/FW Texas and only get the Jets here once every 8 years (I do travel and watch them sometimes).

I have a trip to Mexico Thanksgiving week, so you can bet that Thanksgiving Day is when the Jets will come to Dallas. And then I have a decision to make. Try and talk my wife into moving the trip, or just say screw it and miss them this year. 

We moved here last June. Prior to that, I went to at least 1 home game at metlife every year since '08. Now that we'll only get them once every 8 years, there's no way I'm missing it. 

I'm positive it'll be Thanksgiving. Rodgers v the Cowboys. NFL is so skeevy they'll even try to tie in the "family" aspect of thanksgiving and liken it to Rodgers and McCarthy. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, the Claw said:

I dont know which games they’ll be, but they will lose each one in embarrassing fashion, dont you worry.

I know right? we are so classically conditioned to see that. Hoping if we get AR, that will all change, although with JD ignoring our already overrated defense, who knows.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

I will start (this is all assuming Rodgers is qb of course) 

KC vs Jets at home in Metlife (Sunday night)

Jets @ Cowboys (Monday night)

Jets @ Patriots (Monday night) 

Jets vs Dolphins at Metlife (Thursday night) 

I see 4 at a minimum. Could see more but feel the NFL in general are still Jet haters. I see them keeping jets giants a Sunday afternoon game. 

Chiefs (SNF), Eagles (SNF), at Cowboys (Thanksgiving), Bills (MNF), and at Dolphins (MNF).

1 hour ago, greenwichjetfan said:

If the trade is finalized, here are the four that I think have the best shot. NFL might throw in one more prime time game on a Saturday in December against the Dolphins for playoff seeding, but it would have to be subject to flex.

- Jets Giants 9/11 opening week

- Jets Cowboys Thanksgiving

- Jets Chiefs as this might be the only time the NFL gets to pit Rodgers v Mahomes

- Jets Bills as this will be the first time the NFL gets to pit Rodgers v Josh Allen since Allen's rookie year when he played RB

Josh Allen faced off against Aaron Rodgers last year on Sunday night football. (27-17 Bills win)