Besides AFC East teams, which other team you want to fail miserably in 2023?

Bronx

5 minutes ago, nycdan said:

I have an oddly opposite reaction to many of you on the Chiefs.  If the Jets aren't going to win any given season, I'm fully supportive of Mahomes and Reid.  Why?  Because it feels to me like Mahomes is on a track to shatter every record that TB spent 20+ years compiling (yards, TDs, wins, super bowl rings).  It would be somewhat pleasant to see that happen and have Brady relegated to the pile of "him too" guys in the discussion of greatest in NFL history debates.  Add to that the "and Mahomes did it without cheating" for extra whipped cream.

Is it petty?  Absolutely.  But from what I can see, Mahomes seems like a good guy, and I have no particular beef with the Chiefs, so if someone's got to do it, he seems as good a choice as any.  

This 100%. I'm right there with ya:

3 hours ago, y2k8 said:

Giants, duh.

I was born in NY, but didn't live the rivalry of Jets/Giants. I don't care about any other teams besides the Jets, but would rather see the Giants win it all than others outside of NY.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Bronx said:

I was born in NY, but didn't live the rivalry of Jets/Giants. I don't care about any other teams besides the Jets, but would rather see the Giants win it all rather than others outside of NY.

Can't relate. My favorite teams are the Jets and whoever is playing the Giants.

• Upvote 2

Giants.  While I have many friends who are Giants fans, some of them are so smug.  I can't stand to the constant references of them being a "classy" team when I think of LT, Meggett, Burress and other trash they had over the years.

Browns - The Watson contract is a blight on the NFL and so undeserved. And now Moore.

Packers - I'm not completely sold on Rodgers, but the way their fans, management, and the NFL media are treating this trade and commenting on how the Jets should give up multiple 1st round picks, I just hope they crash and burn 

Raiders - I've always hated them since the rivalry with the Jets in the 60s and the dirty teams they fielded for decades.  Now they are hatable again with McDaniels and a clueless owner and the whole Las Vegas thing which is so counter to their blue collar history.  

• Upvote 1

Raiders are always fun to watch fail. Next tier of that is Cowboys. Add Packers to that list now. Can't wait until Jordan Love fails miserably. It's pretty obvious their front office is a clown show and they won't be good again for a while. 

Giants, of course. Last year was an aberration. They'll suck again.

Really don't understand Browns hate. Who cares? They're insignificant. And how can people not enjoy the Chiefs? If the Jets aren't winning any Super Bowls, I'd be happy to see Mahomes rack up the titles and take the moniker of GOAT. 

25 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

And how can people not enjoy the Chiefs? If the Jets aren't winning any Super Bowls, I'd be happy to see Mahomes rack up the titles and take the moniker of GOAT. 

100% agree. They've kind of become my surrogate team during this extended turn of Jets ineptitude. Mahomes and Reid are very likable guys in my estimation and anything they can do to cast doubt on Brady and Belichick's run is great in my estimation.

• Upvote 2

On 4/13/2023 at 7:51 AM, The Crusher said:

Browns- Deserve all the misery they get. 

Raiders- @Raideraholic will still believe no matter what. 

Packers- GFY, all of you. 

If Jimmy G doesn’t get hurt rolling out of bed this Raiders offense can score on anyone.  Just have to do better job in the red zone,  and keep their foot on the pedal on offense ( blew like 7 second half double point leads). .      They have 12 picks to strengthen the defense.    Raiders despite missing D Waller and Hunter Renfrow for a lot of the season had one too Wrs, and the leading Rb.  (No way I sign him to extension - let him play under franchise tag or trade him to tge Bills . 

• Post of the Week 1

37 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

If Jimmy G doesn’t get hurt rolling out of bed this Raiders offense can score on anyone.  Just have to do better job in the red zone,  and keep their foot on the pedal on offense ( blew like 7 second half double point leads). .      They have 12 picks to strengthen the defense.    Raiders despite missing D Waller and Hunter Renfrow for a lot of the season had one too Wrs, and the leading Rb.  (No way I sign him to extension - let him play under franchise tag or trade him to tge Bills . 

Thank you for never  disappointing,