Besides AFC East teams, which other team you want to fail miserably in 2023?

Bronx

In no particular order

Dallas can’t stand Jerry Jones 

Raiders long standing hatred going waaay back to Joe 

Giants well don’t we as Jets fans have to dislike them although I do wish we had DJ but definitely not at his salary 

Browns well it’s elementary my dear Watson 

35 minutes ago, freestater said:

Packers. I've always kind of liked the pack but this whole trade saga has ended that. Now I hope Love is terrible and they suck for a decade plus. 

I agree and feel what you do.  And I’m thinking that I am just shocked that the Packers organization and fan base is so out of touch, even more so than say Pats or Dolphin fans and it is crazy to me.

• Upvote 2

Packers. I've always kind of liked the pack but this whole trade saga has ended that. Now I hope Love is terrible and they suck for a decade plus. 
Nah .. I understand you .. but if you look at this from a birds eye view. .. it's clear which franchise is handling this trade like amateurs... And they smell like cheese. This will benefit the Jets as they keep all their picks this year and still get Rodgers.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Foreskins, Cowgirls, Squealers - because of their fans, mostly.

Still, I realize just sitting here typing this, how it is nothing compared with my enmity towards the Cheatriots first, and the Phish second. My blood pressure rises just thinking about the Cheats. I should seek professional help.

Or not.

• Upvote 1