### Game Day 2023 HOF Game Thread ###

Maxman

Just now, Mogglez said:

You cannot evaluate the rest of these guys, some of who are fighting for their football careers, w/ Chris Streveler playing the majority of preseason snaps.

Really feel like the Jets should bring in another arm to replace him.  If you don’t, you are doing wrong by those players

majority? he just came in not too long ago with the scrubs of the scrubs

1 minute ago, bostonmajet said:

Or, possibly they are focused on integrating the new QB, the new OC and the new system and the 53 players who are likely going to make the team instead of making sure the bottom 20/30 who are likely out of the league in September.

Saleh has not impressed me at all in his first 2 years. His camps are country clubs and his teams often look  unprepared. He looked like a deer in headlights as the team sunk last year. I don't think he is a very good coach. This team is in trouble if Rodgers gets hurt. 

• WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Every college game I watch, there are like three great RBs and a bunch of freak WRs on the field, but this Jets team’s skill depth is made up of sh*tty, small dudes from Occidental School of Mining who wouldn’t make an XFL roster.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CanadaSteve said:

Chris Streveler, while a nice story, is just NOT a very good QB.

We REALLY should not be carrying him.  There must be a better QB who can fight for the third QB spot.

Jets should sign whichever QB the Browns cut.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Saleh has not impressed me at all in his first 2 years. His camps are country clubs and his teams often look  unprepared. He looked like a deer in headlights as the team sunk last year. I don't think he is a very good coach. This team is in trouble if Rodgers gets hurt. 

So, if the #1 QB on any team, especially a team that went all in on one of the best QBs in the league, the team is in trouble? And that is all on the coach? How has the great BB been looking now that TB moved on? He took a team from the #32 spot in defense to #4. This Saleh hate is getting a bit old - this is his 3rd year; he doesn't produce and he will be gone - and then you guys can hate on the next HC up.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Every college game I watch, there are like three great RBs and a bunch of freak WRs on the field, but this Jets team’s skill depth is made up of sh*tty, small dudes from Occidental School of Mining who wouldn’t make an XFL roster.

Ridiculous!  Strev made it as a backup on a CFL roster.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Is there a coach in your mind where id Rogers gets hurt that they would not be in trouble? 

I mean what are you talking about

Man I hate coach whoever is the light go out we are really screwed...

Just non sense

• Post of the Week 1