1JD & Hard Knocks

Anyone else get ads while people were talking ? Pretty jarring. 

AR needs to fix that chicken wing left elbow, get better extension on the follow through. Love the takeaway and the setup. Club head could be a little more square at the top.  

liked the AVT part. 

• Haha 2

This is terrible. Still have 20 min .. but man ... This is absolutely one of the most boring displays of TV I have ever seen.

Feels like Rocky III ... Which team is Clubber Lang ?

I did like seeing more about the No. 8 necklace. Sauce is awesome .. love that kid.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Edited by Dunnie
  • Upvote 2

It seemed boring because all of us have seen everything it covered other than maybe the Rogers interview at the golf course, but who gives a crap. We have seen everything already at nauseum, at least I have. They little segments that would have been good were too short and already leaked(QW talking with Rodger, sauce Rodger etc. I guess I was hoping for more of those types of things that have no been leaked conversation in the sidelines about big hits or whatever. Maybe some one on one with Garret, or other players.

Seeing Rodger say the same thing that he said at the press conferences etc not very entertaining. 

Hard knocks I do not think will make this mistake. If I was not paying attention to anything jets I would have really liked it. But I'm a die hard and seen all of it before.

Also one thing that stuck out to me was AVT house being so small. Dn I know it pricey out there but damn.

I hope they show more of the on goings of camp and the team and not all the press stuff

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

45 minutes ago, ChrebetOverKeyshawn said:

Rodgers openly reminding everyone this is  a Journey to February was my favorite part. It just feels different from the coach speak cliches of “trying to win a championship”. He actually means it, and believes it. 

Every one is great with coach Rogers right now. Even more so when they start winning. But if we are three and three or 2 and 4 I wonder how the coach Rogers will be taken?

I think its good and will work out

Observations :

1. Rogers is generational ... His passes are really a thing of beauty.
2. Q having night duty is criminal ... Get that guy a nanny quick.
3. Golf is indeed boring.
4. Method Man stole the show.
5. Sauce is .
6. Didn't hear much to write home about from Saleh.
7. Sprinkler shots edged out floating slo motion balls to nowhere.
8. Lack of Eisen hurts.

• Upvote 2

Boring first half but picked up a bit.  Still not particularly exciting but given they're all Woody employees they are careful not to show anything that can be construed as a negative. 

Think HK will be much better. 

Favorite part was Scweitzer telling AVT he was one of best he's been around and Alijah taking the compliment in stride saying he's still gotta keep pushing.  

2 hours ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Idk why they didn’t show the game and HOF inductions? They gonna show that next week when it’s 2 weeks old? Weird. 

Most of the content happened weeks ago. They should have dropped an episode last Monday and had 2 out before Hard Knocks premiered. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Ugh.  Do they not understand what content we want?  

No fan interviews, no talking heads, no youtubers etc.  Just give us behind the scenes stuff that we cant get anywhere else.

Do not understand that what you want is not what everyone else wants? 

7 hours ago, y2k8 said:

I don't mean to shade 1JD, but they are what they are - an extension of the Jets PR department.

I am halfway through it. Never watched this before. It is okay, but now I know why I never watched it.

Looking forward to Hard Knocks.

3 hours ago, Matt39 said:

Some game footage and coaching would have been cool. Hopefully HK is better than that. That was pretty dull. 

You actually expected game footage from Thursday night into a Monday night broadcast?  Not getting they’re following a timeline?  Weren’t going to go from first day of camp right into the HOF game?  

Just finished it. I thought it was pretty good. I haven’t been able to keep up with all the content and TC reports or threads, so it was mostly all new for me. The Quinnen segment was easily the best. No mention or even shots of Garrett till the very last frame has me thinking that next week’s episode will feature him and Breece. At least - I hope so.

Really looking forward to HK and some real actual behind the scenes stuff. 

9 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Observations :

1. Rogers is generational ... His passes are really a thing of beauty.
2. Q having night duty is criminal ... Get that guy a nanny quick.
3. Golf is indeed boring.
4. Method Man stole the show.
5. Sauce is emoji41.png.
6. Didn't hear much to write home about from Saleh.
7. Sprinkler shots edged out floating slo motion balls to nowhere.
8. Lack of Eisen hurts.

Golf is only boring if you suck. Otherwise, it's the greatest game on earth.  Why do think all these dudes are obsessed w/ it and play it non-stop in the offseason? 

Meanwhile, Football, especially NFL is 4 hours of viewing for 9 minutes of action.  Lets talk about boring...

• Post of the Week 1
  • Ugh 1

10 hours ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Idk why they didn’t show the game and HOF inductions? They gonna show that next week when it’s 2 weeks old? Weird. 

Because the HOF induction ceremonies happened Sat afternoon and the showed aired on Monday?