Mike White has a Concussion

19 minutes ago, slats said:

One player is a member of our favorite football team, the other one is on a hated division rival. It’s not Mike f’n White anymore, it’s F Mike White and the fish he swam in on. 

I get that part but that was happening long before White ended up a Dolphin and its the same people who were sh*tting on him the most while he was here.

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The same jackasses who play the "LEAVE ZACH ALONE" game roughly once every 10 posts want to take giant sh*ts on the former backup QB any time his name is brought up.

Toxic hypocrites.  

LOLOLOLO, the guys who said that White was our franchise QB are feeling a tad hurt and have to keep going back to the whipping boy Zach.   It is even Zachs fault that White sucks and is injury prone.

Who knew!

Zach Wilsons name would rarely be brought up on these forums if not for the constant barrage of how bad he is in every thread.

• Upvote 4

53 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

LOLOLOLO, the guys who said that White was our franchise QB are feeling a tad hurt and have to keep going back to the whipping boy Zach.   It is even Zachs fault that White sucks and is injury prone.

Who knew!

Zach Wilsons name would rarely be brought up on these forums if not for the constant barrage of how bad he is in every thread.

Wtf are you talking about?  His name is brought up because he's a # 2 overall pick who ended up worse than Ryan Leaf.  Are you serious with this take?

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

Just watched the Vikings game highlights from last year, since I felt like punching myself in the nuts.  Man that was tough afternoon.

I was there

beautiful stadium, super nice fans, worst loss I have ever attended in person :( 

On 8/21/2023 at 1:30 PM, T0mShane said:

Imagine being happy over Mike White getting hurt. Mike White gave you the few fleeting moments of joy that Jets fans have been able to experience the past two seasons, but because he exposed Zach Wilson for being the atrocious QB, and disliked mama’s boy in the locker room that he is, you have to tear Mike White down? Sad. 

Imagine feeling the need to defend Mike White being a china doll by ragging Zach Wilson.  
Guess what, I didn’t get a fleeting moment of joy because he beat a shltty bottom of the NFL Bears team and then went on to lose every other start.  In fact the wins over the Steelers, Fish, Packers and Bills were the highlights of the season to me.
I would worry your hero makes the fin roster.  

• Post of the Week 1

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The same jackasses who play the "LEAVE ZACH ALONE" game roughly once every 10 posts want to take giant sh*ts on the former backup QB any time his name is brought up.

Toxic hypocrites.  

I’d say you and the handful who feel the need to inject ZW into every thread are to blame.  Shlt, what does Zach have to do with MW sucking.

They both can such.  But for some reason you guys get pissed when someone says poor Mikey sucks or is injury prone.  As if he isn’t.

8 hours ago, slats said:

One player is a member of our favorite football team, the other one is on a hated division rival. It’s not Mike f’n White anymore, it’s F Mike White and the fish he swam in on. 

14 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

It was a bad throw.  Far more on White than Berrios.

I am 1000% rooting for ZW.  But I still love the MFW story from last year.

7 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Been using ChatGPT to make myself sound erudite.

I use the custom instructions feature and I have Chat GPT believing it is you. I talk to it a lot, helps me work through some long time issues I have been suffering from. 

• Haha 1

The raw horror emanating from this website when Tua inevitably goes down and Mike White takes the helm for that Dolphins offense will be a million voices crying out in terror. 
Mike White vs The Jets DLine ... Yess ... The horror will be real.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Haha 2

On 8/22/2023 at 12:08 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Toxic hypocrites.  

Judge Judy Eye Roll GIFHypocrite Double Standard GIF

"You (insert childish insult) stop crying about leaving ZW alone..." wipes tears from eyes (Continues to cry about leaving MW alone (insert more childish insults)).

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JetsYanks13 said:

Yeah, cause the Mike Shirts went over really well, lol. The players should focus on winning a championship and not on t-shirts. Mike white sucks!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Players were focused on winning. Even our great rookie was so visibly frustrated with our suppoded savior ( Zach ) but they all quickly learned how bad he was, and holding them all back. Mike white isn’t great, and it was obvious to everyone ( mostly players ) how much WORSE zach was.. 

1 hour ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Judge Judy Eye Roll GIFHypocrite Double Standard GIF

"You (insert childish insult) stop crying about leaving ZW alone..." wipes tears from eyes (Continues to cry about leaving MW alone (insert more childish insults)).

"Toxic hypocrites" isn't a childish insult, especially if its true, good sir.

Players were focused on winning. Even our great rookie was so visibly frustrated with our suppoded savior ( Zach ) but they all quickly learned how bad he was, and holding them all back. Mike white isn’t great, and it was obvious to everyone ( mostly players ) how much WORSE zach was.. 

Winning players (teams) don’t focus on winning by printing and wearing t-shirts to spite another player on their team. That’s middle school behavior and partly the reason the Jets tanked down the stretch. Plain and simple, White sucks and his QB abilities are extremely limited and the smartest off season move from the Jets by far was letting him walk. He is made of glass and has zero arm talent. Not the guy I want my team to have as a starting QB!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Haha 1

On 8/23/2023 at 6:09 AM, Jetsplayer21 said:

At least that is 1 thing zach can do well. If a DL says boo he is taking no chances and immediately run backwards 20 yards :)

That was the old Zach; we now have the new Zach!  So only 10 yards :)  But seriously he does seem to be improving a bit.  

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, LIJetsFan said:
That was the old Zach; we now have the new Zach!  So only 10 yards   But seriously he does seem to be improving a bit.  

Actually I'd love to know his negative run/sack yardage total so far this preseason ... Do you have it by chance ?

And that would.ve playing behind the 2nd and 3rd string line.

Edited by Dunnie

2 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Actually I'd love to know his negative run/sack yardage total so far this preseason ... Do you have it by chance ?

Nope, all I do as a Jets fan message board guy is use the eyeball test.  So far he seems to be going thru one to two reads before hitting the panic button.  When he does hit that button he mostly roll out left or right, backpedaling much less frequently.  If he keeps this up he might very well become an adequate #2 QB going forward.     

• Post of the Week 1