Woody got bling like rodgers

On 8/23/2023 at 11:46 PM, Joe W. Namath said:

Post UK Woody is one of the best owners in the league.

Douglas/Saleh are the best, young gm/hc combo in the league.

Its happening jet fans!!!!!

Hard to think this is where we are today, not even sure even I would have said this was a possibility..Rodgers cook and rest roster etc 

• Sympathy 1

Hepatic Encephalotpahy-Jets fan with advanced disease.  The toxins build up in the liver to the point where Jets fans confuse delusion's for reality.   This can be treated by forcing the patient to watch hours of Jets games with his eyes preyed open while taking nausea inducing drugs.  The objective being the association of nausea every time you think of the NY Jets to rewire your brain. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Biggs said:

Hepatic Encephalotpahy-Jets fan with advanced disease.  The toxins build up in the liver to the point where Jets fans confuse delusion's for reality.   This can be treated by forcing the patient to watch hours of Jets games with his eyes preyed open while taking nausea inducing drugs.  The objective being the association of nausea every time you think of the NY Jets to rewire your brain. 

clockwork orange no GIF

• Upvote 1

On 8/23/2023 at 11:30 PM, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Dude this is a great.

Look this is crazy right but I love the fact that the owner actually did this. If it wasn't for all the bad that we have seen we would be loving woody this year. I saw let by gones be bygones.

Woody glad to have you, glad that you hired Joe, hired Saleh, paid q paid Rodgers, and will continue to pay and follow joe Douglas.

Screenshot_20230823-232827.png

I love it. He looks absolutely fantastic for 76 years old. 

Tropic Thunder GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

So after 15 years of stupid hiring, stupid decisions he got smart all of a sudden and that picture is your evidence???

He is a sperm club winner.   

On 8/23/2023 at 11:30 PM, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Dude this is a great.

Look this is crazy right but I love the fact that the owner actually did this. If it wasn't for all the bad that we have seen we would be loving woody this year. I saw let by gones be bygones.

Woody glad to have you, glad that you hired Joe, hired Saleh, paid q paid Rodgers, and will continue to pay and follow joe Douglas.

Screenshot_20230823-232827.png

giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e47jgma72k6sy0okwtgo