Zach Continues to Improve - PLAJ

Dunnie

5 hours ago, Hex said:

I wouldn't either. I can hold my breath for like a minute and a half to two minutes and week 1 is more than a week away still. Would die way to early.

Don't worry.  You wouldn't die.  As soon as you pass out, you will start breathing.  Every parent with stubborn little boys knows this.  Lol.

There's no question he looks better.  But it would be hard not to.  Kid was shattered against the rocks by the end of last year.  Hopefully he can patch things up and have a long career, but until I see it on the field when games count I'll always have a sour taste about his play.

I became a Jet fan because he was drafted here.  But I hope we don't see him on the field of an undecided game for at least 3 years. 😂

• Upvote 2

It's funny. When anyone says a critical thing about the worst-rated QB in the NFL for two straight years, the "Leave Brittney alone!" crew piles on with admonishments to stop beating a dead horse, he's only a backup now. But every article that hints he may not be a total bum, gets instantly posted by the same crew.
Child please...

This thread was about sharing a video reviewing Zach"s exceptional.progress.

The problem is there is a small sect of posters that just fabricates reasons to trash Zach even when the kid is doing everything right ... It gets old .. especially when it becomes a sad unrelenting tirade of look-at-me self amusing posts.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1

Tell you what [mention=28731]Dunnie[/mention], I let [mention=39756]Hal[/mention] off of a $1,000 charity bet that Jets would not pick up Zach's 5th year option. I'd be very happy to send your money to the American Red Cross, instead. If your wallet is as loose as your mouth, that is.

I fully realize it's about 50/50 at this point

... I will take that bet as long as it is to St Jude's if I win ...

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

I fully realize it's about 50/50 at this point

... I will take that bet as long as it is to St Jude's if I win ...

Whoever wins chooses the charity. $1,000 bet locked in.

The American Red Cross thanks you in advance.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, jgb said:

Tell you what @Dunnie, I let @Hal off of a $1,000 charity bet that Jets would not pick up Zach's 5th year option. I'd be very happy to send your money to the American Red Cross, instead. If your wallet is as loose as your mouth, that is.

That keeps going back up.   But it was a signature  bet lol.   I gave you a mulligan on the next one.  We’ll get one in one of these days lol.  

51 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Child please...

The problem is there is a small sect of posters that just fabricates reasons to trash Zach even when the kid is doing everything right ... It gets old .. especially when it becomes a sad unrelenting tirade of look-at-me self amusing posts.

It’s the guys that want to **** Zach the most and hate themselves for it that are the most obsessed with trashing him not realizing it’s a them thing and not a Zach Wilson thing.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I just like QBs who don’t suck at QBing.  Weird fetish I know. 

Well duh me too but to talk about it as often as some people do if it was auto erotic asphyxiation they’d all have been found dead in their hotel room by week 9 2021

But nooo i gotta be listening to the Blue Faced Corpse Choir sing the ukekele version of Somewhere Over The Rainbow for a season and a ****in half now.

22 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Glad he's improving and that his progress is a clear indicator that his future as the NYJ future FQB is absolutely a distinct possibility.

“Absolute distinct possibility”.   This is the kind of confidence building has me considering buying a lotto ticket..

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

It’s the guys that want to **** Zach the most and hate themselves for it that are the most obsessed with trashing him not realizing it’s a them thing and not a Zach Wilson thing.

We have a HC who’s entire schtick is building up his players confidence.   He just fired his BFF, signed Rodgers for a zillion times more than the Dutch paid for Manhattan and benched Zach to save his job.

If life coach Bobby Saleh thinks Zach puts his job in jeopardy as an NFL QB who am I to argue?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

This dude is looking less crazy everyday. 

95% of the ancient aliens show has been debunked.  Yes I believe aliens have visited but the stuff on that particular show, while interesting, if you do some research you find out it’s all half tailed conspiracy theories and they purposely neglect to say stuff like that most of the crystal skulls have been carbon dated and found to be forgeries

Just now, Rich Thornburgh said:

95% of the ancient aliens show has been debunked.  Yes I believe aliens have visited but the stuff on that particular show, while interesting, if you do some research you find out it’s all half tailed conspiracy theories and they purposely neglect to say stuff like that most of the crystal skulls have been carbon dated and found to be forgeries

I don't think they've visited but I do think there are aliens. It's almost a guarantee considering the size and age of the universe.

Just now, Rich Thornburgh said:

But what did Zach do this preseason that’s getting all these rave reviews?  He threw all of 1 touchdown in 4 games facing 2nd and third stringers

He's being graded on a curve. Which is fine for now but it won't be for long if he's to become a competent starter.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

I’m just saying people are acting like Zach Wilson tore it up in august.  1 TD in 4 games facing guys who next week will be flipping burgers at Burger King 

Well he wasn't an utter train wreck. Improvement!

Like I said, okay, one little step. But I agree the crowing is way over the top.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Child please...

Exceptional ?!?! Really? By what standard?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2