Zach Continues to Improve - PLAJ

Dunnie

until he does it for real he had done nothing.
i have watched and heard too many times about how Zach has looked in the preseason (2021-2023) and in camp/practice (2021-2023) to then watch him look like total crap when the games counted to fall for this again.
Fair ... I'm looking forward to seeing him face a starting D ... I two years

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, TheClashFan said:

He clearly looked better in the pocket. Way better. However, his decision making is very much in question and his accuracy still seems to come and go. 

I hope the Jets have a few blowout wins this year where ZW gets to come in during the 4th quarter and get some reps against a regular season D. Maybe then we'll see if his improvement is for real. But, I still think if JD gets a decent trade offer, ZW is gone.

Yes hopefully we can trounce the division and sit Rodgers enough to keep our first rounder and then draft a QB. 😀

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Glad he's improving and that his progress is a clear indicator that his future as the NYJ future FQB is absolutely a distinct possibility.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

I'm sure most of the people making negative comments didn't watch the video. You can't argue with what is on film and he has two more years of development. Hopefully he gets a lot of mop up duty this year because we crush several teams.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • More Ugh 1

6 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

Nothing like hoping  a 1st round pick will be good enough to be a back up. :)

I hope AR stays 2 years and then Zach is ready but who knows. Zach has had many a terrible showing.

Aaron Will definitely stay at least 2 years with jets, highly likely 3. He is in great shape and happy to be with an organization that respects what he has done. Jets will not pick up Zach’s 5th yr. He could be out of NFL by then, or hope to sign on a 3rd qb. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1

I don't know what to believe any more about ZW.

Either:

JoeD/Saleh are LITERALLY stuck with a high 1st round pick in (only) his 3rd season, and OF COURSE they will talk him up. Zack is our future!!!! Zach's improving and getting BETTER every day!

-or-

Well, ya. About that. Zach sucked then, he sucks now, and will always suck, even on the team he's (eventually) traded to. He has zero future with the Jets...just a matter of time till JoeD ships his ass out a here and drafts/trades for AR's eventual replacement. Stop kidding ourselves.

Douglas' failure to bring in a legit QB2 may tip the scales to the first scenario.....where JoeD/Saleh really do believe in ZW.

I guess I see some improvement and if he sticks, I HOPE he comes around, but I've seen so much bad for so long I refuse to get my hopes up (again).

Fool me twice....

• Upvote 4