<<<<<<< Jets vs Patriots -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Here's the solution to save this Idiot coaching staff, mainly Saleh, from themselves. Since I think its pretty damn obvious now Wilson cant play the QB position  I hope it gets so bad they are forced to put Boyle in the game. I'm actually rooting for this to turn into a laughable situation because I think that may be the only way these absolute Idiots get him the **** out of this game and sign a QB tomorrow . So get the new Vet QB, elevate Boyle to 2nd string and put Zach on the practice squad or just cut him when its best for the Cap. 

You said it better than I could. I'm hoping for the same thing. This delusion that Zach is improving and will put it together needs to end today. At halftime. sh*t, the next drive.

• Upvote 4

Just now, ultraJETfan said:

You said it better than I could. I'm hoping for the same thing. This delusion that Zach is improving and will put it together needs to end today. At halftime. sh*t, the next drive.

If I'm Zach I'm staying down on the next hit. End the embarrassment.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Team archer said:

Yeah. JDs biggest failure is the O-Line. As long as this board actually acknowledges that JD tried everything he could from the moment he got here also to improve it.

Signing washed up lineman looking to retire and counting on becton.. over and over and over is not "trying everything"

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Here's the solution to save this Idiot coaching staff, mainly Saleh, from themselves. Since I think its pretty damn obvious now Wilson cant play the QB position  I hope it gets so bad they are forced to put Boyle in the game. I'm actually rooting for this to turn into a laughable situation because I think that may be the only way these absolute Idiots get him the **** out of this game and sign a QB tomorrow . So get the new Vet QB, elevate Boyle to 2nd string and put Zach on the practice squad or just cut him when its best for the Cap. 

You guys are clueless

no QB is succeeding behind this line until they play better 🤣😂

During miserable games like this, hard not to think about Saleh and his trite little sayings, his receipts, his "we'll see the Bills again" in the playoffs last year, his endless praise of Zach Wilson for over two years now, his pounding on the chest about how great his defense is. The guy is pure hot air. A cheerleader, not a leader. There's no substance there. He's an absentee head coach during the game, He contributes nothing! I guarantee you he will keep Wilson in the game today no matter how bad he is.

• Upvote 1