The Blame Game

Dunnie

Where do you place the blame if the team come out Flat ...  

62 members have voted

1. 1. If the Jets come out flat against the GMen ... who do you blame ?

• Robert Saleh ... He is the Head Coach and responsible for getting the team ready to play.
    • Joe Douglas ... the talent level on this team is severely inflated in this forum.
    • Jets Defense ... Daniel Jones | Tyrod Taylor ... really ?
    • The Salmon ... It had to be the Salmon
    • Its Zach Wilson ... Saleh's a pimp I knew all along it was Zach ...
    • Jamal Adams, Geno Smith or Elijah Moore

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/29/2023 at 04:00 AM

7 minutes ago, Warfish said:

It's Dunnie, he's attempting to pre-emptively excuse any possible poor play by Zach.  

Seems like a very roundabout way to go about it. 

Just say the coach sucks or the WRs outside of Wilson suck or the OL sucks or that the fans are too mean to Zach. Simple. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Coming off the bye week I am praying the team is ready to play.

How can one assign any blame until we see exactly what goes wrong on the field?  Come on man... this thread seems to be bait just to go after Saleh, b/c any unprepared team is always on the HC more than anyone else.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Saleh is electing to go with Zach. The one constant above all other constants ... the Head Coach.

Electing to go with Zach? As opposed to the mighty, Trevor Siemian, or Timothy Boyle… I forgot about Trevor Siemian’s amazing NFL career… Zach is a back up with a higher ceiling, if they can figure out this red zone BS, he will definitely be more respectable…

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

This will be all on saleh and the coaches. They need to get the jets off to a fast start.  Set the tone early.  I’m not sure if they elect to kick or receive the opening kick off.  Barkley is back and he no doubt wants to overshadow hall in this game. Play from ahead for once.  So far saleh is 0-2 in coming off a break.

11 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I Blame Werner Von Braun, NASA, and the Apollo program. Think about it. 

The Jets got good, and then those arrogant fools dared to violate the Moon. The Moon became angry, its sanctity was violated, humans dared to trod upon it. 

The Moon looked down and saw the largest City celebrating this invasion by celebrating something called The New York Jets. The Moon knew what it must do in retaliation. 

It's really quite obvious. 

I blame NASA for angering the Great and Powerful Moon. 

Best theory I’ve seen so far 

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Tell me .. how does this make you feel ... 🤣

I don't feel the full spectrum of emotions anymore 

I'm like one of those kung fu monks that have punched a bag of sand for years on end I feel strong but 

The nerves are dead 

Thanks for the mental health check in. How are you doing? With your whole milf hunter thing? 

Remember these women are not sex objects they are friends of your mom 

I think it's nice when Jets fans check in with each other 

• Haha 4

If the Jets are going to go on a play-off bound run, Saleh/Hackett cannot continue to reign in ZW, deploying him simply as a ‘game manager’ - leaving it up to the defense to win games. It’s been working in the short-run, but won’t over the long term, imo.
Giants will stack the box and bring the heat. Without respect for our QB, it’s the standard defensive game plan. For the Jets to go on a roll the ‘light has to go-on’ for ZW and I have a hunch..perhaps it’s more ‘hope’ - that it will. Saleh/Hackett need to provide him with a creative game plan..and forgo a predictable ‘run, run, pass’ formula.
Have to begin to trust ZW more now, open up the offense to a degree not expected, and sink or swim with him.  

He is on the poll, yes 
but you are asking us to assign blame for a hypothetical loss we haven’t see yet. 
It’s just weird and nonsensical, which is why people are assuming you have an agenda here. 
My only agenda is avoiding boredom from no Jets football for two weeks.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1