### Jets vs Giants - The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

Just now, doitny said:

yep, and the Zach boys will act like it is all week.

Listen. He made the throw. Last year who knows if that's complete. No delusions here that this kid is the future. We just need him to make ENOUGH plays. It's up to him if he wants to improve enough to keep playing in the NFL long term. For now, he's winning games and making ENOUGH plays. 

• Upvote 2
  • More Ugh 2

2 minutes ago, Ron Rico said:

What exactly has Zach done besides fumble and toss a no brainer check down pass to Breece?

That’s exactly all he needs to do and should do.  Hey, he could’ve thrown it into the ground or to a defender like last year.  Quit yer bitchin’.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Fabian80 said:

No, the pass from Zach was amazing

80 this isn’t funny.   Mot clever.  

You negative nancys are legion in here.  

JN is the most negative Jets fan platform by far already.  It’s not even close. 

1 minute ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I’m probably alone in this opinion but I like the offensive gameplay today. The weather is so bad and Wilson is so problematic that just getting it into the hands of Hall and G. Wilson at any and all costs is probably the only hope of getting points today. 

I like the runs and check downs to Halls, the quick hitters to Wilson/WRs.  Not the deep drop backs leading to sacks.

Just now, jetsfan4life72 said:

I like the runs and check downs to Halls, the quick hitters to Wilson/WRs.  Not the deep drop backs leading to sacks.

I mean it’s clear Wilson is supposed to be getting rid of the ball there. The good news is that he’s not running backwards 10-15 yards anymore so that’s nice. 

• Upvote 1