Saleh needs to be gone tomorrow

kevinc855

Firing Saleh won't fix the issue. Tell me what coach can win when he has to choose from three scrub QBs?

You can fire JD and Saleh but Hackett will have a job as long as Aaron is on the roster. And Boyle will have a roster spot as long as Hackett has a job.

It's pathetic.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, RoadFan said:

Promote Ulbrich, dump the rest…

this is Saleh defense, Ulbrich just runs it. you make him boss he might want to change it.

firing Saleh a defensive HC for his defensive coordinator is not changing anything. your firing Saleh for spite if you do this. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, tdoublee said:

Firing Saleh won't fix the issue. Tell me what coach can win when he has to choose from three scrub QBs?

You can fire JD and Saleh but Hackett will have a job as long as Aaron is on the roster. And Boyle will have a roster spot as long as Hackett has a job.

It's pathetic.

Saleh is a defensive HC and he defense is really good. the offense is the worst ever with horrible QBs. thats what needs to be changed.

but these are Jet fans, they want there pound of flesh and Hackett isnt getting fired so fire the guy who has his side of the ball playing real good. that makes sense.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

Just horrible. We’ve had teams in the past with 2 or 3 wins that are better than this current team. The coaching is so ******* awful. It’s to the point that I think this team does not practice at all. 

This falls on coaching and that fat **** JD. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

What is Saleh supposed to do? Gear up and play offensive line himself? He was a defensive coach our defense is the brightest part of this team. Even when we had injuries everywhere on defense we managed to become the only blemish on the eagles season. I think Saleh is a good coach he needs his offensive coordinator to figure things out and get more out of our offensive players 6+ sacks a game is unacceptable. Running the same plays over and over that don't work with the personnel on your roster and expecting to win games isn't working. I never liked the Hackett hire I understand it was their way of getting Aaron Rodgers but the guy failed in Denver with Russel Wilson and better weapons why think we would have success with him here.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

13 minutes ago, doitny said:

Saleh is a defensive HC and he defense is really good. the offense is the worst ever with horrible QBs. thats what needs to be changed.

but these are Jet fans, they want there pound of flesh and Hackett isnt getting fired so fire the guy who has his side of the ball playing real good. that makes sense.

The defense is really good because of the personnel, any moron can coach this defense. Saleh cannot hire a good OC, so he’s worthless, and his teams are undisciplined to boot, Saleh sucks as a HC 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Rodgers doesn’t get hurt and this is a complete 180 of a season. It would not be the first time that a coach got fired for bad luck though…. I don’t expect it to happen but it’s going to take some balls from Woody to not pull the trigger. There’s a lot of season left and the noise will get loud 

37 minutes ago, tdoublee said:

It's pathetic.

An offensive head coach with a brain would do wonders with this team

Jets got it wrong again 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, doitny said:

He’s the HEAD COACH

this is the problem when you hire DCs!

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

The defense is really good because of the personnel, any moron can coach this defense. Saleh cannot hire a good OC, so he’s worthless, and his teams are undisciplined to boot, Saleh sucks as a HC 

Huff and Quincy were developed by Saleh. 

does he not get credit for the personnel either? only QW, JFM and Huff remain from Gases team. and Huff is much better today.

undisciplined??  we are tied for 3rd least penalties on defense. 

yes offense is a problem. Hackett is bad. but MLF wasnt a bad coach. White avg 300 yds in 4 starts. Flacco avg 300 yds until his last game vs Miami and finished avging 210 yds per game. Zach???? avg 187 yds. MLF offense ran good with everybody but Zach. and Woody forced him to fire MLF.

10 minutes ago, Plen T said:

He’s the HEAD COACH

this is the problem when you hire DCs!

there are bad OC HCs too. 

McVey is 4-6, Arthur Smith is 4-6, DaBoll 3-8, hell Staley has Herbert and he is 4-6. Frank Riech is 1-9

and Ryans a DC HC is 6-4 with Stroud. 

7 minutes ago, doitny said:

Huff and Quincy were developed by Saleh. 

does he not get credit for the personnel either? only QW, JFM and Huff remain from Gases team. and Huff is much better today.

undisciplined??  we are tied for 3rd least penalties on defense. 

yes offense is a problem. Hackett is bad. but MLF wasnt a bad coach. White avg 300 yds in 4 starts. Flacco avg 300 yds until his last game vs Miami and finished avging 210 yds per game. Zach???? avg 187 yds. MLF offense ran good with everybody but Zach. and Woody forced him to fire MLF.

Please, Saleh is a complete joke as a HC, I’m so sick of jets fans giving these sh*tty fake HCs a pass because the defense is good. If you can’t develop an offense , your worthless. MLF was fng awful,‘absolutely awful, just stop. Saleh has 2 wins without zw as his qb, the rest is just nonsense 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, Flea Flicking Frank said:

Please, Saleh is a complete joke as a HC, I’m so sick of jets fans giving these sh*tty fake HCs a pass because the defense is good. If you can’t develop an offense , your worthless. MLF was fng awful,‘absolutely awful, just stop. Saleh has 2 wins without zw as his qb, the rest is just nonsense 

the offense is one of the worst in history, but the defense is really good.

but your pissed so go get your pound of flesh. that always works out well for us.

and BTW its 3 wins. White has 2 and Flacco 1.

1 minute ago, doitny said:

the offense is one of the worst in history, but the defense is really good.

but your pissed so go get your pound of flesh. that always works out well for us.

and BTW its 3 wins. White has 2 and Flacco 1.

I’m not pissed, like at all, I just think Saleh is a complete fraud of a HC, oh, 3, lol so much better, and the Flacco one was a miracle 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

9 minutes ago, doitny said:

there are bad OC HCs too. 

McVey is 4-6, Arthur Smith is 4-6, DaBoll 3-8, hell Staley has Herbert and he is 4-6. Frank Riech is 1-9

and Ryans a DC HC is 6-4 with Stroud. 

Staley is a DC

McVay you can’t be serious

Smith is a joke but has done an infinitely better job than Saleh with significantly less talent 

Daboll showed more last year than Saleh EVER has

the fact is Saleh has done NOTHING well as a Head Coach of the Jets

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

Zach was completely and utterly worse than MLF.  MLF was much better at his job than Saleh.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, bealeb319 said:

What is Saleh supposed to do? Gear up and play offensive line himself? He was a defensive coach our defense is the brightest part of this team. Even when we had injuries everywhere on defense we managed to become the only blemish on the eagles season. I think Saleh is a good coach he needs his offensive coordinator to figure things out and get more out of our offensive players 6+ sacks a game is unacceptable. Running the same plays over and over that don't work with the personnel on your roster and expecting to win games isn't working. I never liked the Hackett hire I understand it was their way of getting Aaron Rodgers but the guy failed in Denver with Russel Wilson and better weapons why think we would have success with him here.

He’s broken. He cracked week 1 but has been broken for weeks. He’s completely emotionless. Zero interaction with players and coaches. Does not say a single ******* word. This is not the guy we got from San Fran. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, varjet said:

Honestly, I think retaining Ulbrich and Hackett for the AR8 program, allowing each of them to go in their last year of their contracts when they are supposed to be fired, promoting Ulbrich and hiring the GM for the next five years is probably the best way to go.  

No offense but that is a terrible plan.

Saleh may get fired, he has brought that in with another collapse. But a scenario where Hackett survives and Ulbrich gets promoted shouldn't even be an option.

That changes nothing.

• Upvote 3

The main reason why I was happy they benched Zach was that Saleh would no longer be insulated from his crappy coaching. Saleh can't hide behind Zach anymore. Now the real problem is exposed.

We desperately need an offensive minded head coach and a GM that goes offense,  offense, offense in the draft until this offense is really good.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, doitny said:

We all know it wasn’t Saleh who built this offense lol. JD has no fing clue what the hell he is doing. The world knew how bad the O was coming into this yr. His first pick , a DL for depth 🤣. JD would be looking to buy a spare tire while his gas tank is on E. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2