Jamal Adams apparently makes fun of Connor Hughes’ wife on X/Twitter

22 minutes ago, Arsis said:

What's with the Jets and sassy safeties?

Which is worse Kerry Rhodes or this guy.

There's not much worse than Jamal Adams.  Perhaps one of the most overrated players of all time. He is an assholio.  He sucks at football. he needs to vanish.  no one will ever miss him.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

Mean words were said on the internet. We will rebuild. #rebuild

Seriously , obviously Adams is a clown , but enough already with the pity party for Hughes…Jet beat writers who make careers of mocking athletes are all but starting a Go Fund Me for him….enough already . 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Jolot said:

Seriously , obviously Adams is a clown , but enough already with the pity party for Hughes…Jet beat writers who make careers of mocking athletes are all but starting a Go Fund Me for him….enough already . 

Good point.  Connor Hughes is still impossible to root for.  

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jolot said:

Is it wrong I'm hoping news comes out soon she's been canoodling with Zach Wilson?

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

NFL players do far worse than use bad words.  

well sure.  They drink and drive down the strip at over 100 mph and cause a firery accident killing innocent people and their pets too.  But that's a topic for another thread.  This thread is about a specific assholio NFL player named Adams.  You really didn't need to tell us that there are worse.  But ok.  You are correct. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Jolot said:

Jets beat team is all 6’3 with a 32 waist. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Seahawks are going to cut Adams at the first available opportunity this offseason and he’ll sign a vet minimum deal with Dallas, where he’s always wanted to be anyway. Should be remembered up there with Zach Wilson, Vernon Gholston, and Blair Thomas as one of the most horrific draft busts in the history of the Jets org, which is saying something because he was, at times, a useful player on the field, but a me-first assshole off of it. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Seahawks are going to cut Adams at the first available opportunity this offseason and he’ll sign a vet minimum deal with Dallas, where he’s always wanted to be anyway. Should be remembered up there with Zach Wilson, Vernon Gholston, and Blair Thomas as one of the most horrific draft busts in the history of the Jets org, which is saying something because he was, at times, a useful player on the field, but a me-first assshole off of it. 

He was one of those guys propped up because other teams knew the jets would fall for it.

• Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Adams is an all time douche, but he had an All Pro season with the Jets and got the team 2 1st round picks in a trade. How is he a bust?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, maury77 said:

Adams is an all time douche, but he had an All Pro season with the Jets and got the team 2 1st round picks in a trade. How is he a bust?

The same way a guy like Jeff George was a bust. You can be a capable player on the field, but so noxious off of it that it offsets any positives in your play. You’d have been better off vacating the pick than bringing that dude into your locker room. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

He was one of those guys propped up because other teams knew the jets would fall for it.

I always blamed Bowles for the back to back Adams-Maye draft, but the Jets have had how many drafts over the years where they fall for the buzzy late-riser? Systemic stupidity

1 hour ago, Larz said:

So apparently if the family involved has an unpopular player in it, even moms aren’t off limits. 

#hypocrisy

Well if Hughes' wife started ranting on social media on how Connor Hughes is actually the next Gandhi, sure, she's not off limits. That's not the case. Jamal Adams brought her into an argument for no reason other than to try and piss Hughes off, which is totally different from what was going on with Lisa Wilson. And for the record, I do think a lot of people went t0o far with her, and she was way more deserving of anything than Hughes' wife was.

4 minutes ago, Hex said:

Well if Hughes' wife started ranting on social media on how Connor Hughes is actually the next Gandhi, sure, she's not off limits. That's not the case. Jamal Adams brought her into an argument for no reason other than to try and piss Hughes off, which is totally different from what was going on with Lisa Wilson. And for the record, I do think a lot of people went t0o far with her, and she was way more deserving of anything than Hughes' wife was.

Larz finds himself at the unfortunate intersection of having to defend both Zach Wilson and Jamal Adams in front of an audience of Jets fans. lol. He’s doing his best. 

• Haha 4