Zach “reluctant” to start again at QB

T0mShane

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I have to imagine Saleh identified Joe as the hot mess he could use for passive-aggressively “saying” through him what he won’t at the podium.

Otherwise, why keep messaging him?

Yeah I don’t get how ppl don’t see this. Joe B has been relaying his texts all season long. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Lol, he has AVT.....like you only need one good offensive lineman......a guy that plays 3 games a year. 

G. Wilson is great. The other pass targets could be cut and wouldn't be picked up. That's awful support for a young QB.

Zach sucks but he was given very little to work with you are just too accustomed to an offense with zero talent that you get so excited when they finally have 2 or 3 good players..... lead by an all time horrible offensive coordinator.

Lazard has been a total bust.

Cobb is completely washed

Mecole Hardman wasn't used and then was traded

Xavier Gipson and Jason Brownlee are both UDFA's.   The former is a punt returner that is being used as a WR.  The latter wasn't activated for weeks but now is considered our WR2.

Oh and Breece Hall has had a rough year after a serious injury last year.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Y’all can keep crying about woody and posting that self meme of him in the chain all y’all like but he is not going nowhere!

Wasted energy we need to be aiming at JD and hoping that Wood will stumble on a good replacement 

Fine with me. I bounced. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Man, watching the way this is hitting in the media and the fanbase, the Jets should move quickly to deactivate Zach for the rest of the season and let him go back to Utah. They should not keep him around as a distraction, and as a living reminder of Douglas’ failure. The narrative has turned toward making Zach a sympathetic figure, and Douglas and Saleh are going to be shelled the longer Zach is moping around

agreed, but maybe there is some way to get him to breach his contract so we are not on the hook for 10 mil for him next year. maybe we can get him to quit? 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Lazard has been a total bust.

Cobb is completely washed

Mecole Hardman wasn't used and then was traded

Xavier Gipson and Jason Brownlee are both UDFA's.   The former is a punt returner that is being used as a WR.  The latter wasn't activated for weeks but now is considered our WR2.

Oh and Breece Hall has had a rough year after a serious injury last year.

There's no use. They are Manson girls at this point. 

How on earth could you still be defending JD?????

Angry Chicken GIF by happydog

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I still think this could get ugly enough that everyone gets whacked.

This is degenerating into pure embarrassment mixed with chaos. 

Oh it's gonna get uglier, alright. However, Woody has Arodge answering the phones to sell, sell, sell. Closers get coffee. Woody is tone deaf. Nothing else matters but selling season tickets. 

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Orlando Airport Mco GIF by Orlando International Airport (MCO)

@Matt39 and @bitonti were right about the JetBlue deep state all along.

Conspiracies involve secrets 

This is not a conspiracy. It's right there in the open 

More like corporate synergy. Like when they put the salsa next to the corn chips in the grocery store 

It's not a conspiracy to sell more salsa it's an obvious plan that requires no one to keep a secret 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Conspiracies involve secrets 

This is not a conspiracy. It's right there in the open 

More like corporate synergy. Like when they put the salsa next to the corn chips in the grocery store 

It's not a conspiracy to sell more salsa it's an obvious plan that requires no one to keep a secret 

We have to get Jayden Daniels a JetBlue sponsorship before the draft 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, doitny said:

agreed, but maybe there is some way to get him to breach his contract so we are not on the hook for 10 mil for him next year. maybe we can get him to quit? 

If he really does say no the Jets are within their right to scrape back the bonus on the remainder of his contract. It isn't chump change 

But they won't do it because Zach gets special treatment like always 

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

The ONLY thing Zach Wilson is dreaming about now, not even dreaming about MILF’s anymore, is his 1 Way Ticket back to Utah.  He has Totally had enough with anything to do with the Jets.

Being benched for Tim Boyle and last year a Canadian who can’t even throw a spiral will Destroy Any Ego.

In fact he should write a note saying “I resign as QB of NYJ” and hand it to Woody and not say a word.

Screw him. He should’ve played better. 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Of course I don't want to see him play.  But when the coach tells you to play and you don't, you're also a little b*tch.  So why isn't he deserving of criticism?  That's lunacy, dude.  All this just confirms what we know about him.  He's a coward on top of being terrible at football.  Even more of one than that boogie boarding loser Darnold.

He was reluctant, not refusing. They keep throwing him out there and them benching him when everyone and their dog in the Jets knows he sucks. It's not cowardice to say I don't agree with this decision, but I'll do it anyways.

40 minutes ago, bitonti said:

If he really does say no the Jets are within their right to scrape back the bonus on the remainder of his contract. It isn't chump change 

But they won't do it because Zach gets special treatment like always 

When the Wilson era is finally done, the stories on what he was able to get away with in the building will be mind boggling.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

When the Wilson era is finally done, the stories on what he was able to get away with in the building will be mind boggling.

That would almost be like  being the actual endoscope during woodys annual colonoscopy