Which one of these New York Jets staff/player would you invite to the party?

Bronx

Which of these New York Jets staff/player would you invite to the party?   

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your VIP?

• Woody Peckeredhead
    • Joe "Bubba-nips"
    • Roberto Ensalada
    • Hackedd Hackett
    • Zach Wilson
    • Aaron Rodgers
    • Other

Michael Clemons seems like the type of guy I would enjoying hanging out with.. A few drinks, talk about Marcus Aurelius and Stoic Philosophy... maybe Caesars Gallic Wars. I'm sure he likes movies like Braveheart and Gladiator... then cap off the night with a few good barfights or a revenge killing. 

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Michael Clemons seems like the type of guy I would enjoying hanging out with.. A few drinks, talk about Marcus Aurelius and Stoic Philosophy... maybe Caesars Gallic Wars. I'm sure he likes movies like Braveheart and Gladiator... then cap off the night with a few good barfights or a revenge killing. 

This just in...

Dianna Russini: NY Jets Player and Poster plot a Night of Mayhem

Collage-Maker-20-Jul-2023-03-11-PM-3383-1024x595.thumb.jpg.c60224f2f6e10191adc3c6e7186e2d2a.jpg

By Dianna Russini December 8, 2023

In a shocking piece of information obtained from sources within the organization, I have been told secretly and by many members of the organization that are totally believable and real, seriously, that a poster at a Site called "JetNation", a reactionary and inflammatory site of insanity... a place best described by Obi-Wan Kenobi, a true 'wretched hive of scum and villany' has revealed plans that he and Defensive Lineman Michael Clemons are plotting a night of mayhem in the coming days, which may include discussions on the Emperor Commodus, alcoholic beverages and possibly murder. We will follow this shocking story with more news as it breaks. 

• Haha 3