***The OFFICIAL Jets v Texans Battle of the 2nd Overall Pick QBs Thread****

T0mShane

14 minutes ago, hawk said:

3rd and 3 at their own 33 yard line.  Zach Wilson handles the snap from center effortlessly, turns to his right and throws a WR screen to Garrett Wilson, who immediate makes a move to elude an immenent tackle.  G. Wilson looks toward the far end of the field and sees an onslaught of hungry Texans, and quickly rerouted to the center of the field where he finds a fortunate block from an unsuspecting Jets offensive lineman and turns toward the goal.  After outrunning the remaining defender of the promised land, G Wilson enters the ever elusive end zone.

Great Job Zach Wilson!

Zach no longer bounce passing screens = NIGHT AND DAY IMPROVEMENT

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

More of this insane, delusional thinking.  Its just unreal.

The jets cannot score an offensive td.  They cannot win a game.

Jets win this one today, easy.

Complete defensive domination.

Huge game for Zach, Breece and Garrett.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

I’m kind of amazed that’s so many think this game is going to be different for Zack Wilson. Just like last week when so many thought we would really do in the Falcons. The result was same old thing.

I think Zack will be Zack, really a few good throws that will get everybody excited and then, a dumb ass mistake which kills the drives. In reality OK with that, because at this point, we have nothing to play for except getting a good draft pick, and winning has nothing to do with that.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Sympathy 1