Dolphins Week. Lose Yourself

Gen X Jet

13 hours ago, peebag said:

God. I hate the Dolphins.  I hate them so very much.  I hate them more than Brussel sprouts and I really, really hate Brussel sprouts.

This is where I’m at. I was 100% on board with losing out, but since that’s out the window, I’m pulling big for a win this weekend. 

• Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

Zach continues his all-pro play.  
He cannot be denied anymore. 

Back to back player of the week! 

ZW has usurped control of the team thanks to his JetBlue connections and now Saleh is powerless to stop him from putting this team on his back and winning game after game. The only question now is whether Aaron Rodgers can tolerate becoming the backup quarterback behind maybe the greatest QB of all time. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, rex-n-effect said:

ZW has usurped control of the team thanks to his JetBlue connections and now Saleh is powerless to stop him from putting this team on his back and winning game after game. The only question now is whether Aaron Rodgers can tolerate becoming the backup quarterback behind maybe the greatest QB of all time. 

I think it’s pretty obvious Zach called his own plays last week.  Kid is unstoppable!!!

It our own Romo moment! Romoment!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

On 12/14/2023 at 2:13 PM, dbatesman said:

This is where I’m at. I was 100% on board with losing out, but since that’s out the window, I’m pulling big for a win this weekend. 

I’m over the rooting for the high draft picks. Look what it’s gotten us. Win some games, gain some respect from the league. The fans like the high draft picks but I’d be willing to bet that it’s a major red flag for free agents when they are trying to decide where they want to play next.

On 12/13/2023 at 10:04 PM, Warfish said:

Saleh secretly tell Zach to no longer "let it rip" and Hackett forgets his "good plays only" playbook at home.

Jets lose 31-16.

Forum flip destabilizes Earths magnetic field, next Ice Age begins.

Yes because evil master mind Woody Johnson was able to wrestle back control over the organization this week.