~~~Saturday NFL Football Games~~~ 01/06

Baltimore vs Pittsburgh: Baltimore is locked into the one seed and are resting a bunch of players, Pittsburgh has to win and get help to make the playoffs.  Pittsburgh is a threat to the Bills so a Pittsburgh win would be good.

Houston vs Indianapolis: I 'think' the winner gets in and the loser is out.  So this one is for all the marbles.

Just to show what the fukkin NY Jets have done to me....   I had NO IDEA there was football today.
They've beaten me into submission.
Thanks for the heads up.. POURING RAIN here in Charlotte. Now at least I can watch a bit of competent football.

Thanks for keeping me company

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Just to show what the fukkin NY Jets have done to me....   I had NO IDEA there was football today.

They've beaten me into submission.

Thanks for the heads up.. POURING RAIN here in Charlotte. Now at least I can watch a bit of competent football.

Holy Crap. I literally read that as Sunday until you said something, Was sitting here wondering why we had no gamethread. LOL

2 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Baltimore vs Pittsburgh: Baltimore is locked into the one seed and are resting a bunch of players, Pittsburgh has to win and get help to make the playoffs.  Pittsburgh is a threat to the Bills so a Pittsburgh win would be good.

Houston vs Indianapolis: I 'think' the winner gets in and the loser is out.  So this one is for all the marbles.

Amazing Indy is even contending. Nobody expected anything from them this year, and they lost their starting QB.

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Amazing Indy is even contending. Nobody expected anything from them this year, and they lost their starting QB.

There are about 4 or 5 teams that lost their starter and have oline injuries and they all actually tried to win rather than rolling up into a ball and hugging their knees like the jets did.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

There are about 4 or 5 teams that lost their starter and have oline injuries and they all actually tried to win rather than rolling up into a ball and hugging their knees like the jets did.

New York Prime Video GIF by NFL On Prime

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

It was saleh’s and douglas’ best shot at surviving, rather than actually go out and find competent qbs and rely on Hackett to coach them and score points. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Ugly looking weather there.

We just had the warmest December on record ever in Edmonton.   Almost no snow and mild, but the hammer is coming by Wednesday.  Lows of minus 29C (-20 F)

I would live in my PJs until late spring and never leave the house.  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Augustiniak said:

It was saleh’s and douglas’ best shot at surviving, rather than actually go out and find competent qbs and rely on Hackett to coach them and score points. 

So you are saying losing with a bad QB gives Saleh and Douglas a better chance of surviving than bringing in a competent QB who might lead them to a playoff berth? Interesting take.

• Upvote 1

All you really need to do to understand all of the crap that makes no sense, is accept the reality that this is all palace intrigues: Woody has private conversations with Salad, Dogass and Rasputin. They all are not on the same page, and the root of that is Woody. Information becomes a weapon, not a mutual asset. 

2 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Browns lost 4 QBs, 2 starting tackles, pro bowl running back.

And won over 10 games.

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, Xtina said:

Lamar keeps eating snacks on the sidelines 

Will it be clipped and shown constantly on ESPN for mockery while a fake "controversy" brews that he's 'disrespecting' the game and his opponents?

Asking for a friend...

hard knocks laughing GIF

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2