Other NFL games 01-07

2 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Very surprised that Miami can’t put their own fans in the stadium with the AFC East on the line. This is crazy, 1/2 Bills fans? Is the Miami fanbase that dead?

It’s Florida. A good portion of the people who live there are retirees from the northeast. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Tua takes a snap on the ground, still calmly throws for 30. Zach would have fumbled, safety. And we would all blame the center lol. 

Zach handled some pretty bad snaps this season 

Just now, Xtina said:

He looks like a bad baseball pitcher. I don’t get the hype. 

I don’t think there is hype for him. But their offensive talent and HC are the reasons for their success. Imagine how dangerous they’d be with a really good QB.

9 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

I give Tua credit for producing this year but my God his arm is garbage

Reminds me of Pennington.  Injury prone.  Great accuracy but lacks arm strength.  Good enough to win a lot of games against bad teams.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Very surprised that Miami can’t put their own fans in the stadium with the AFC East on the line. This is crazy, 1/2 Bills fans? Is the Miami fanbase that dead?

Miami and LA have terrible fanbases. Literally fair weather fans. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, PS17 said:

tf is Josh doing 

That INT wasn’t as egregious as the first one as he had to try to make something happen there on 4th down and it basically ended up like a punt….but yeah, awful.

Running Back Josh Allen, everyone.  

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

He has an alright game every 10 games or so. The fact that his "good" game is blowing it in a critical moment does not really back up your argument.

What argument? That talented players look good with competent coaching and supporting cast? Or that he’ll be a starter again soon? Didn’t know that appreciating Kyle Shanahan’s coaching or opinions was controversial

https://www.sfgate.com/49ers/article/kyle-shanahan-loves-sam-darnold-steve-young-18264638.php

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

One of my pet peeves is big receivers who play small, like Gabe Davis, Corey Davis, Allen Lazard, etc

You are wrong about Lazard. He’s going to have 1500 yards and 12 TDs next year because of AR. You just wait. Hater. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2