~~~Saturday NFL Playoff Football Games~~~ 01/13

2 minutes ago, Yeetin It said:

Yes. The browns defense isn’t this bad. No way they should be losing this badly

Doesn’t mean Houston is a lock to lose in the next round though.  All depends on the matchup.  If KC somehow goes down against Miami then Houston avoids the Ravens next round.  I’d love their chances to advance in that case.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Doesn’t mean Houston is a lock to lose in the next round though.  All depends on the matchup.  If KC somehow goes down against Miami then Houston avoids the Ravens next round.  I’d love their chances to advance in that case.  
I expect the NFL wants to push the Houston feel good story as hard as possible l.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Plus you just never know in the playoffs.

Not 1 person would have called this was going to be a blowout for the Texans.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

We badly beat the Texans and lost decisively to Cleve. 

Also beat the Eagles, beat the Bills, and should have beat the Chiefs.

And lost to the Pat's, drilled by Miami, lost to Chargers.   This team was kind of uneven

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Sure I agree they could win. But I have a feeling their Cinderella story is coming to an end quickly. And I am willing to stake some money that they aren’t winning the next game in this fashion 

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Back in my day, we’d just slam a few black coffees and rip a pile of coke in the shower room and play right on through the Blizzard of ‘76 or whatever pussy sh*t the fake-ass newsboys were calling it at the time

And sure 3 out of 10 of us wouldn't make it, but it just made you funnier.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Larz said:

Yeesh.  Field might be an issue 

IMG_8139.jpeg

The field is supposed to be heated.  They might be looking for a refund on that $2.2M investment.

https://fansided.com/posts/is-the-chiefs-field-heated-at-arrowhead-stadium-01hm02fw6gzw

Is the Chiefs field heated?

Yes!

The Chiefs invested $2.2 million to install a heating system under their field in 2016.

The project took three years to complete as engineers installed thousands of feet of pipe in the sand below the playing surface. Those pipes are fed with heated water from the stadium's boiler room, warming the field.

The boiler room is under the bleachers near the player's entrance tunnel. It was installed in 2014. It connects to the pipes which are laid out nine inches apart at a depth of nine inches.

The grounds crew in Kansas City will have begun the heating process days ago. By game time, the temperature of the soil should be around 50 degrees.

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Plus you just never know in the playoffs.

Not 1 person would have called this was going to be a blowout for the Texans.

It's already set as insinuated by Rodgers in the current 2024 Super Bowl Logo... Texans aint in it... Purple and Red are the colors. think  this crazy but can't deny the logos that were drawn up before the past  playoffs,  draw your own conclusions....

JL_NFL-INSANE-TREND-COMP.jpg?w=620

TRUE COLORS 

NFL fans think Super Bowl logo reveals matchup for Las Vegas showdown after spotting insane trend

Official Super Bowl logo colors have correctly predicted teams of previous two NFL title games
  • Published: 13:16 ET, Nov 8 2023
  • Updated: 13:16 ET, Nov 8 2023

MANY NFL fans are convinced that the San Francisco 49ers will meet the Baltimore Ravens in Super Bowl LVIII thanks to an insane trend.

The official logo for the marquee event at Allegiant Stadium on February 11, 2024, features the red colors of the 49ers and the purple of the Ravens.

The insane Super Bowl logo trend that has predicted the teams in the NFL title game
The insane Super Bowl logo trend that has predicted the teams in the NFL title gameCredit: NFL
San Francisco 49ers quarterback Brock PurdyCredit: Getty
Baltimore Ravens counterpart Lamar Jackson in actionCredit: Getty

Incredibly, the colors of the previous two Super Bowl logos correctly predicted who took part in the NFL championship game those years.

The Super Bowl LVI logo had the orange and yellow of the Cincinnati Bengals and Los Angeles Rams.

Meanwhile, the Super Bowl LVII logo featured the green of the Philadelphia Eagles and red of the Kansas City Chiefs.

"The winning team color is at the bottom which if this is true, GO RAVENS!" one fan said.

READ MORE ON THE NFL

"I mean these are/were the best team in the NFL at some point this season," another said.

"Damn that’s pretty accurate!" a third added.

Some fans, though, feel the red could mean the Chiefs and the purple could represent the Minnesota Vikings.

"That’s chiefs and a Josh dobbs led Vikings," one fan said.

"The purple is for the vikings not the ravens," another said.

The Ravens currently lead the AFC North division with a 7-2 record.

Meanwhile, the 49ers have a 5-3 record in the NFC West.

The 49ers and Ravens met in Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans in February 2013, with Baltimore winning 34-31.

It was nicknamed the HarBowl, as the first Super Bowl featuring two brothers coaching against each other.

John Harbaugh coached the Ravens while brother Jim was at the helm of the 49ers.

I found an abandoned Ford Bronco parked in a bush for 20 years – it had
its own eco-system with a nasty surprise inside

YOU MIGHT LIKE

36 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Back in my day, we’d just slam a few black coffees and rip a pile of coke in the shower room and play right on through the Blizzard of ‘76 or whatever pussy sh*t the fake-ass newsboys were calling it at the time

When they teach about the fall of the Roman empire in history class they never bring up the part about the later gladiators starting to wear oversized leather helmets and using fake wooden swords. 

• Haha 3

Initially I really liked the Chiefs in this game. While I still think they will probably win, not sure how this weather will affect the game. BTW I can’t stand the Phins, but the Taylor Swift Chiefs I also find very annoying.

• Upvote 1