America has failed

3 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

You guys are so soft you probably don't even get 10 burgers when you go to White Castle!

10 burgers is easy - must be cheese

the true measure is you  must have a chocolate shake with them

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Hey mouth, stay off my road and then there won't be any traffic. People like you are just selfish, but such are the times we live in now.

listen up sperm breath that's not your road Bruh

:)

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I've never had one but I find it vile that people actually crave this thing.  It doesn't even look like food to me.

Gotta admit I would get at least 1 every Sunday at halftime of the 1:00 pm game at McDonald’s 18th ave in newark

buddy of mine would get filet o fish and even the ladies working at mcd’s woukd make fun of him

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Any day you wanna go see who can eat more burgers hit me up. Bring it! 

Oh sure.  Wait until I leave the DMV and move back to NY to invite me out to eat!

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I've never had one but I find it vile that people actually crave this thing.  It doesn't even look like food to me.

Your point is? 

McRib contains same chemical in yoga mats

• Ugh 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

It should be easy.  It is the minimum.  I don't think you know true danger until you have had the clams. 

There is no amount of alcohol that could ever get me there

i have not been to a White Castle in about 5 years although I am stopped at a light every day at 6am next to one

they sell clams?

22 hours ago, Hex said:

Weaklings. Society has failed.

Weaklings? How does streaming make a person a WEAKLING? What is the alternative? Not watching? That’s strong? Or fashioning your own tv streaming device?

what a weird argument 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Trotter said:

Gotta admit I would get at least 1 every Sunday at halftime of the 1:00 pm game at McDonald’s 18th ave in newark

buddy of mine would get filet o fish and even the ladies working at mcd’s woukd make fun of him

I've never had a Filet O Fish either.  I don't trust fast food fish.

6 hours ago, Pac said:

How about don't pollute the board with 20 page threads whining about the outrage of having to spend 20 quarters. 

How about know who your talking to the only 20 page thread I ever started was the Patrick Mahomes thread.

And I’ll say whatever the **** I want about my outrage put me on ignore if your precious feeling are hurt by people who have principals and aren’t sheep.

39 minutes ago, Trotter said:

There is no amount of alcohol that could ever get me there

i have not been to a White Castle in about 5 years although I am stopped at a light every day at 6am next to one

they sell clams?

Sort of the like the clam strips from Howard Johnson's only more terrifying.  I always thought of them as something I just saw on a menu, like Chicken Chow Mein on a Bun at Nathans, until my friends started ordering them and insisting that I have some.  

5 hours ago, Dcronin said:

European? This is greedy, American capitalism, plain and simple. Make people pay up. 

That should have been broadcast on NBC.

The European model I’m speaking of is they want everyone sitting home sucking off of the government tit.  And they need to give you things like this to keep you distracted and fool you into thinking this is a good thing I’m happy.

• WTF? 2

6 hours ago, rangerous said:

Free tv was never really that free anyway.  But look at the bright side.  Hometown games are still being broadcast by free tv.  So everyone will get to see the jets or giants without needing peacock or the rest.

Hopefully most of the NFL games will remain free . . . but there could come a point in the future where we have to pay to see every game. The Chiefs & Dolphins game was only a trial balloon to see if people would pay to watch and it looks like most people did pay . . . so we have to expect there will be a lot more playoff games you have to pay to watch next season.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Sort of the like the clam strips from Howard Johnson's only more terrifying.  I always thought of them as something I just saw on a menu, like Chicken Chow Mein on a Bun at Nathans, until my friends started ordering them and insisting that I have some.  

Here’s a story about the first time I ever ate fried clams… back in the Stone Age when I was in high school HoJo’s had all you can eat fried chicken on Monday night and clam strips on Wednesday(?) Me and a few of my buddys went for the clams the same night we had a CYO playoff game. Being 16yo, we must’ve had 4-5 plates each.
I was the 2 guard, and I could barely make it from one end of the court to the other, but I had to play point in the 2nd quarter because our PG was in the bathroom puking his guts out. We were all begging to get taken out of the game in the second half.

We lost by about 20, got eliminated, but all went back the next Monday and destroyed a few orders of fried chicken. We loved that place.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Pac said:

Skip the grande latte for a day and you have Peacock for a month..  Don't make the $10 parlay on fanduel that has zero chance of winning and you have it for 2 months. 

What if you don’t frequent Starbucks nor gamble. What to do what to do 

39 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

The European model I’m speaking of is they want everyone sitting home sucking off of the government tit.  And they need to give you things like this to keep you distracted and fool you into thinking this is a good thing I’m happy.

They need to keep you distracted so you forget you’re sucking off the govt tit? No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

How about know who your talking to the only 20 page thread I ever started was the Patrick Mahomes thread.

And I’ll say whatever the **** I want about my outrage put me on ignore if your precious feeling are hurt by people who have principals and aren’t sheep.

Sure sounds like someone is fishing for a Go Fund Me for Peacock.

I won't start it but I'll contribute. 

3 hours ago, Trotter said:

I still order the filet o fish at the very rare chance I go to McD's when traveling. You can still see it's actually fish, which is harder to mess with compared to the other processed garbage they peddle. French fries still rock though!

14 minutes ago, Jetkwondo said:

I still order the filet o fish at the very rare chance I go to McD's when traveling. You can still see it's actually fish, which is harder to mess with compared to the other processed garbage they peddle. French fries still rock though!

Yes nothing like French fries preserved in formaldehyde.  Yummmm. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I tried it once and threw up before even taking a bite. The sauce looks like some science fiction blob type stuff. Sooooooo gross. 

IMG_2253.gif

2 hours ago, Hex said:

Oh this is much worse than I previously thought. 

Michael Scott Grimace GIF

You guys make jokes but there are plenty of people paying for the services with negative money in their bank accounts.

Or responsible people who have zero money and don’t pay for it.

Not everyone is flush especially these days.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

You guys make jokes but there are plenty of people paying for the services with negative money in their bank accounts.

Or responsible people who have zero money and don’t pay for it.

Not everyone is flush especially these days.

Yeah, and when stimulus checks went out, PlayStation sales skyrocketed. everyone here spends money on entertainment, cable, streaming stuff, going out, etc... i don't see the difference with peacock outside of the entitlement of assuming you should be able to watch the NFL without a paywall.

these generic "there are hungry people in third world countries" arguments are so tired.

6 hours ago, Maynard13 said:

Yes nothing like French fries preserved in formaldehyde.  Yummmm. 

Back when I was a teen I worked in a restaurant that used the same brand potatoes as McD's. Used to make them, fried in pure oil, almost every time I worked. The brand name is Simplot. You're probably right which is why I rarely ever buy McD's anymore.

What you really should never, ever eat is that Impossible burger at Burger King. There's a reason people as a whole have rejected lab grown meat...