~~~ Sunday Football Thread (1/21/2024) ~~~

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Romo f**king sucks and I’m glad everyone has caught up to that and agrees.  

I never understood the love fest from the start.  He was at least a bit less insufferable then, as you can tell he's really bought into his own hype, but people were inexplicably fawning over when he first started and randomly called out run or pass and got it right about 50% of the time as some great gift.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Only other thing than a Jets win that can get me screamimg and jumping out of my chair is watching the Bills lose in the playoffs. 

My rooting interest is over until next season..  Don't care who wins from here on out 

If the Lions win it's all you can eat cheddar biscuits you big dummy.

10 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

Can you ever really bet against Mahomes?

Nothing specific to Mahomes, but KC was trying like hell to give this game away to Buffalo, they were just lucky the Bills are such massive choke artists.  There was like a half dozen plays that would've sealed the win for KC, but they had to hold out for the Bills missing a kick to take it.

They will absolutely not get away with that crap next week, and not even Mahomes would be able to do anything about it if the Ravens are given even a fraction of those opportunities.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Xtina said:

At times like these I cannot fathom that the Jets were in the CG game. Twice. The bills have never gotten that far with Allen 

The Bills have been in an AFC CG though, no?  2021

13 minutes ago, Pac said:

I'm in Rochester so nothing quite as glorious as going to work the day after a heartbreaking Bills loss.  Especially when they talked sht all year. 

It's a remote gig so I'll have to gloat via our team chat.  A couple well timed gifs will do the trick. 

I hear ya!  It’s been especially annoying since they fired their OC around here.