I really think I hate KC more than NE. Like I am sure I am

I cant take the commercials with that dumb ugly mahomes with his bad acting and fat kelce and the even fatter uglier coach just yakking it up every single break. Then the cuts to swift all the time….

I hate KC more than the Pats with brady at this point. So should u

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 6
  • WTF? 4
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Ugh 1
  • More Ugh 5
  • Haha 1

I cant take the commercials with that dumb ugly mahomes with his bad acting and fat kelce and the even fatter uglier coach just yakking it up every single break. Then the cuts to swift all the time….
You are not alone my friend

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Lupz27 said:

Did you watch the game?

The Chiefs punched the Ravens in the mouth in their own building from the opening kickoff and the Ravens had no answer period!

Stop your crying the Chiefs kicked the sh*t out of the Ravens with no help from the refs needed.

Confirmation bias. People will find what they want to see.

3 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Mahomes and Reid will go down as the GOAT QB and HC when it’s all over get used to it.

I am inclined to agree. They’re a good villain, I guess. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, HighPitch said:

Oh great now all the fat people are gonna text me and complain about this thread! 

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, HighPitch said:

No I shouldn't.  And no I don't.  

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, rangerous said:

The refs didn’t force the fumble at the goal line by flowers nor did they cause him to taut the db nor did they cause him to hurt his hand while punching bench.  This clown did it all by himself.  When it counted the chiefs made plays and the ravens didn’t.

It was brilliant execution of "The Script" by both actors (Sneed and Flowers)!

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

Did you watch the game?

The Chiefs punched the Ravens in the mouth in their own building from the opening kickoff and the Ravens had no answer period!

Stop your crying the Chiefs kicked the sh*t out of the Ravens with no help from the refs needed.

The Ravens literally punched Mahomes in the mouth and got a 15 yard penalty for it. ;-) 

(And yes I am justified in using the word "literally"  :D).

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

Nah, not even close for me....

The Taylor stuff is annoying, but the more Pat can cut into Brady's legacy the better

I'm at the point right now where I think the Taylor stuff is hilarious.  I want to see how over-the-top things will get if the Chiefs win it all.  I can't stand Mr. Pfizer but I'm getting a laugh at how much the kitsch annoys people.  You know there's going to be a prop bet about how many times they show her on screen.  I hope that one is an over.

F9EoJ1TWUAALrap.thumb.jpg.6d716873c4d46fd0a7643089061d7ee5.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Ugh 2

17 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I'm at the point right now where I think the Taylor stuff is hilarious.  I want to see how over-the-top things will get if the Chiefs win it all.  I can't stand Mr. Pfizer but I'm getting a laugh at how much the kitsch annoys people.  You know there's going to be a prop bet about how many times they show her on screen.  I hope that one is an over.

LMAO It's funny up until the point where I have to see her, Brittany and Jackson do one of their funky lil dances 🤣

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

LMAO It's funny up until the point where I have to see her, Brittany and Jackson do one of their funky lil dances 🤣

Are you kidding me?! That's the best part!!!  LOL!!!  I actually think the faces that Brittany makes are even funnier than anything that Taylor is doing.  But it's all just so frivolous that you know it makes people start seething with anger!  That's the best part of it all!  It's just so incredible!  LMAO!!!

Taylor_Swift_Updates__Taylor_Swift_and_Brittany_Mahomes_at_(1).gif.60af2dc6a90f91f89b73d8158fcc59d1.gif

• Ugh 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Are you kidding me?! That's the best part!!!  LOL!!!  I actually think the faces that Brittany makes are even funnier than anything that Taylor is doing.  But it's all just so frivolous that you know it makes people start seething with anger!  That's the best part of it all.  LMAO!!!

Taylor_Swift_Updates__Taylor_Swift_and_Brittany_Mahomes_at_(1).gif.60af2dc6a90f91f89b73d8158fcc59d1.gif

Nah I have to draw the line somewhere 🤣

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

As a hiney/legs guy, I approve this. Taylor's got them both for days. They more than make up for her lizard face. To a point. 

• Upvote 1
  • Ugh 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

Nah I have to draw the line somewhere 🤣

Don't get me wrong, btw.  I find Taylor Swift to be annoying and I can't stand Mr. Pfizer (I find him to be way more annoying than Tay Tay).  But I can't help but laugh at how upset everyone gets over nothing.  And I love that the more upset people get, the sillier they seem to be acting. 

I just wish Jackson Mahomes was involved in this somehow.  Could you imagine him doing that dance with Tay Tay and Brittany?!  I don't think this situation could possibly get any funnier than if that happened!

• Upvote 3