Arod back on Rogan

2 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I can't wait to close this thread in 10 minutes

Please hurry.  I don’t know how much longer I can resist typing why this is an issue and that Rodgers seems to be totally unaware of, or unconcerned with, how this might affect a significant portion of the Jets’ fan base…

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I love how people have arbitrarily decided to HATE this guy. For nonsense. 

Paul Rudd Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Jets fans aren't happy unless they are hating on someone.

Its sad.

• Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Setting aside the politics of Rodgers’, uhhh, interests, it feels like McAfee and Rogan are exploiting him. Rodgers is a rich, sheltered, impressionable dude who thinks he’s saying mind-expanding things, but is mostly regurgitating sh*t he read on some off-brand conspiracy sites that titillates him. As soon as he’s out of the league, McAfee isn’t even gonna bother picking up the phone when Rodgers wants to buzz in. 

Setting aside the politics of Rodgers, [a bunch of insults directed at Rodgers], but [conclusion of point that you don't care about but only made to pretend your post wasn't entirely about insulting Rodgers]

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, GangGreened said:

To be fair, he didn’t get injured because of the line. He got injured because his Achilles was 40 years old or whatever. But the offensive line was not the reason he got hurt on that play.

I agree

it would’ve been, inevitably, but on that play, it wasn’t.

15 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Setting aside the politics of Rodgers, [a bunch of insults about Rodgers], but [conclusion of point that you don't care about but only made to pretend your post wasn't entirely about insulting Rodgers]

Dude he's a kook.  A primarily harmless kook but a kook nonetheless.  I've never heard him talk about a political affiliation but the fact that you think he has one says it all doesn't it.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Setting aside the politics of Rodgers’, uhhh, interests, it feels like McAfee and Rogan are exploiting him. Rodgers is a rich, sheltered, impressionable dude who thinks he’s saying mind-expanding things, but is mostly regurgitating sh*t he read on some off-brand conspiracy sites that titillates him. As soon as he’s out of the league, McAfee isn’t even gonna bother picking up the phone when Rodgers wants to buzz in. 

JoeRogan-Shaneisthenewfaceofbudlite2.png.adf37d5b1e8a19f444ecfc24e956467e.png

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Dude he's a kook.  A primarily harmless kook but a kook nonetheless.  I've never heard him talk about a political affiliation but the fact that you think he has one says it all doesn't it.

Are you referring to me saying "Setting aside the politics of Rodgers..."?   I was copying those words verbatim from the post I was responding to.

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Are you referring to me saying "Setting aside the politics of Rodgers..."?   I was copying those words verbatim from the post I was responding to.

Oh ok..  I guess my bad.

Just chill baby and let's enjoy the inevitable revenge tour.

I love ARod because he's going to destroy the afc next year.  What he pontificates about with his bros is of little use to me.

But it is fun to make fun of.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Pac said:

Oh ok..  I guess my bad.

Just chill baby and let's enjoy the inevitable revenge tour.

I love ARod because he's going to destroy the afc next year.  What he pontificates about with his bros is of little use to me.

If he does go on the revenge tour (hopefully on his way to another MVP and SB trophy), you were the one who coined the phase. 

"Pepperidge Farm Remembers!"

• Post of the Week 1

21 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Setting aside the politics of Rodgers, [a bunch of insults directed at Rodgers], but [conclusion of point that you don't care about but only made to pretend your post wasn't entirely about insulting Rodgers]

So, I get that you like Rodgers because of his stance on a particular issue, which is fine. But, if I was likewise passionate about that issue, I’d want no part of Rodgers advocating for that issue because he will—in the course of the same interview—start popping off about every fresh conspiracy that pops up in his Google feed and he comes off looking unwell. And guys like Rogan and McAfee love it because having a famous quarterback opining about the Epstein list or water-powered car conspiracies will go viral. But soon, Rodgers will no longer be a famous quarterback and he’ll just be a dude in Malibu who has some weird thoughts that McAfee and Rogan can no longer profit from. Saleh said it himself—Rodgers rushed back because football is all he has—he has no family, he has no hobbies, and all of his friends are dudes he played ball with. I feel like McAfee and Rogan putting a camera in his face and letting him pop off about sh*t gives off the same vibe as when Geraldo Rivera would interview Charles Manson during sweeps week. 

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, Pac said:

He's a kook who if I had listened to his questioning, for which he was raked over the coals for, could have saved me a 2 week stay in the hospital. Might as well call me a kook as after what I suffered I now see things more in line with his thinking.

• Upvote 3
  • WTF? 1

3 minutes ago, Jetkwondo said:

He's a kook who if I had listened to his questioning, for which he was raked over the coals for, could have saved me a 2 week stay in the hospital. Might as well call me a kook as after what I suffered I now see things more in line with his thinking.

Oh FFS

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, oatmeal said:

LMAO 

The feeling isn’t reciprocated @Jet_Engine1he don’t love y’all like y’all love him 🤣🤣🤣

Why tag me? I think I've mentioned Rodgers about .0001% of my posts. 

Let's leave He Who Shall Not Be Named out if this one, though...

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

So, I get that you like Rodgers because of his stance on a particular issue, which is fine. But, if I was likewise passionate about that issue, I’d want no part of Rodgers advocating for that issue because he will—in the course of the same interview—start popping off about every fresh conspiracy that pops up in his Google feed and he comes off looking unwell. And guys like Rogan and McAfee love it because having a famous quarterback opining about the Epstein list or water-powered car conspiracies will go viral. But soon, Rodgers will no longer be a famous quarterback and he’ll just be a dude in Malibu who has some weird thoughts that McAfee and Rogan can no longer profit from. Saleh said it himself—Rodgers rushed back because football is all he has—he has no family, he has no hobbies, and all of his friends are dudes he played ball with. I feel like McAfee and Rogan putting a camera in his face and letting him pop off about sh*t gives off the same vibe as when Geraldo Rivera would interview Charles Manson during sweeps week. 

Rogan interviews people far far far less famous than Aaron Rodgers and every single episode is the #1 podcast in the world when its released. Exonerated ex-convicts, geologists, UFO experts, even a TikTok bee keeper...

I can assure you Rogan does not need to "profit" off of Rodgers.

...McAfee on the other hand is an entirely different story. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1