Jimmy G Suspended!

6 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

It comes down to who would you rather start 3-4 games if needed?

Jimmy G, Brissett, Tannehill, Famous Jameis, etc? I'd go with Garropolo for sure.

It seems like everyone is salivating over Minshew.  Problem is he would be coming here without Shane Steichen plus Minshew can get a starting job somewhere 

13 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

It seems like everyone is salivating over Minshew.  Problem is he would be coming here without Shane Steichen plus Minshew can get a starting job somewhere 

I think Minshew will stay there. He clearly excels in back to back seasons with Steichen.

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I wonder if this voids Garoppolo’s guarantees, which would be nuts because it’d be the second time—along with Gruden’s emails—that Goodell will have slid in to help Mark Davis save a few bucks

Supposedly saves the Raiders 11 million plus against the caps . Thank you which ever woman at thee bunny ranch gave you that stuff. 

1 hour ago, Adoni Beast said:

Jimmy G as a backup next year on really cheap $ after this? I don't think that's a bad idea. You can get 3-4 healthy games out of him and if you're starting your backup more than that anyway your season is f*cked anyway.

You don’t want Jimmy G.    Let’s put it this way Zach Wilson>>>>>>>>>>>Jimmy G is way better Qb right now.  Jimmy G inability to be able to throw the football deep compromised the offense.    Probably Devante Adams played more injured than was let on.  Z Jimmy G was getting him killed every week he was out there . 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

You don’t want Jimmy G.    Let’s put it this way Zach Wilson>>>>>>>>>>>Jimmy G is way better Qb right now.  Jimmy G inability to be able to throw the football deep compromised the offense.    Probably Devante Adams played more injured than was let on.  Z Jimmy G was getting him killed every week he was out there . 

I wouldn’t want him as my starter that’s for sure, but as a backup for a year? Yeah I’m down for that.

Whats the word on your QB situation? Signing a vet or trading up for a rookie?

29 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

I wouldn’t want him as my starter that’s for sure, but as a backup for a year? Yeah I’m down for that.

Whats the word on your QB situation? Signing a vet or trading up for a rookie?

The Raiders can go in many directions at Qb.   Signing a veteran ( won’t be Russell Wilson reports out there Raiders aren’t interested)  .  They are going to try and move up in the draft . Unlikely they get in top three as the cost is going to be too much.     Chicago Bears second pick in the first is the most likely spot they can move up.       Getting rid of Jimmy G guarantee contract is like hitting the lottery.   ( get a big name Fa with that money saved.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

The Raiders can go in many directions at Qb.   Signing a veteran ( won’t be Russell Wilson reports out there Raiders aren’t interested)  .  They are going to try and move up in the draft . Unlikely they get in top three as the cost is going to be too much.     Chicago Bears second pick in the first is the most likely spot they can move up.       Getting rid of Jimmy G guarantee contract is like hitting the lottery.   ( get a big name Fa with that money saved.

Any fear of a fall off from Antonio Pierce or do they really think they found their coach? I'm not asking in a sarcastic way as I think he definitely earned the job, but I'm still taking a wait and see approach.