Hardman sounds off on the Jets

5 hours ago, Mogglez said:

His inability to catch in training camp paired with his piss-poor diaper filling attitude suggests otherwise.

Xavier Gibson and Jason Brownlee didn’t have their jobs handed to them.  They earned it.  Through the ups and downs, they didn’t “check out” like Mecole did.  That one paragraph perfectly explains his entire career up to this point:

Extremely talented athlete who has zero work ethic and wants everything handed to him or else he just throws his hands up in the air to give up.  

Normally I wouldn’t give this bullsh*t one iota of thought, but the “I think I’m better than every WR not named Garrett Wilson” portion pissed me off.  Not only is it untrue because of the point made above, it’s his own doing and he wants to blame every single person other than the man in the mirror.

”Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t want to work.”

Gipson gets wayyyyyy too much credit.  He is a fumble machine.  One td against Bluffalo doesn’t change that.

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1

6 hours ago, Paradis said:

Hardman's career is on life-support, but you gotta be dismayed that this narrative relating to lack of accountability/structure with our offenses has persisted for over a decade. 

Saleh took the job to be a celebrity coach and phone it in while working on his golf game it appears. As far as the GM, anyone thinking Douglas has any sort of control or has the ability to cede any control is kidding themselves. He’s a kitten just like Maccagnan was. This is a mess.  

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Fantasy Island said:

Gipson gets wayyyyyy too much credit.  He is a fumble machine.  One td against Bluffalo doesn’t change that.

Couldn't agree more.  The Jets tried to portray him as some kind of up-and-coming WR that they had unearthed.  My feeling is that it was more Salesman BS because they knew they had nothing behind GW at the position.  He's certainly not going to be a WR2 or WR3 going into next year.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Couldn't agree more.  The Jets tried to portray him as some kind of up-and-coming WR that they had unearthed.  My feeling is that it was more Salesman BS because they knew they had nothing behind GW at the position.  He's certainly not going to be a WR2 or WR3 going into next year.

It's going to be tragic when guys like GW and Sauce want out of here...

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

23 minutes ago, usanyj said:

It's going to be tragic when guys like GW and Sauce want out of here...

22 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

And, sadly, we're probably 1 year away from that happening.

This

And that’s why the goofys around here who keep downplaying all these reports need to really GTFO

Like how much of a jet a** licker can you be to not see the house is on fire?

• Upvote 2

On 2/27/2024 at 6:01 PM, Beerfish said:

Validation that the offense is a sheer and utter clown show.

Hardman totally stinks and has no football instincts at all but his comments about the offense are spot on.

In my opinion, it is beyond shameful that this OC and OL coach are coming back. It shows the level of incompetence of our GM and HC. This organization (disorganization would be a better name), is hitting new lows.  Another wasted season when so many good coaches were available. I am running out of seasons. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, varjet said:

I thought the NFL had sort of an unwritten rule not to badmouth each other.   That does not apply to the Jets.  The entire NFL has been trashing them.  They are the least respected franchise in the league. 

That’s something that has always interested me - most teams that lose forever garner some degree of sympathy - the “lovable losers” syndrome. The Jets, on the other hand, seem to be almost universally despised. 

17 minutes ago, varjet said:

I thought the NFL had sort of an unwritten rule not to badmouth each other.   That does not apply to the Jets.  The entire NFL has been trashing them.  They are the least respected franchise in the league. 

and well deserved, sh*tshow

1 hour ago, slimjasi said:

That’s something that has always interested me - most teams that lose forever garner some degree of sympathy - the “lovable losers” syndrome. The Jets, on the other hand, seem to be almost universally despised. 

The Jets have always been somewhat of a mockery but my sense is that, under the current regime, things have really gotten worse.  

There is too much boasting and maybe dirty play.  

This was Woody decision making.  All the writing was on the wall that Saleh's time is cooked here, and there is a viable replacement on the sidelines. 

I have no doubt that the Jets will be looking for a new HC before the end of the 2024 season.  They will need the headstart.  

4 hours ago, Matt39 said:

Saleh took the job to be a celebrity coach and phone it in while working on his golf game it appears. As far as the GM, anyone thinking Douglas has any sort of control or has the ability to cede any control is kidding themselves. He’s a kitten just like Maccagnan was. This is a mess.  

Saleh’s problem is he’s still a DC

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DonCorleone said:

In my opinion, it is beyond shameful that this OC and OL coach are coming back. It shows the level of incopetence of our GM and HC. This organization (disorganization would be a better name), is hitting new lows.  Another wasted season when so many good coaches were available. I am running out of seasons. 

The incompetence goes higher than the GM and HC.  The guy who does the hiring and firing is ultimately responsible.  If the problems are chronic and spread out over decades then it’s bigger than the current regime.  The constant has been woody.  

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, varjet said:

It's true we are the least respected and most hated. Just look at Carolina and what a clown show that place is...barely ever get mentioned.

17 minutes ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

Lol. Hardman cooked by a Punter. 

LFG Morstead.

Wins a Super Bowl and then spends time in the first few weeks after knocking the Jets and now engaging with our (free agent) Punter on Twitter… yikes. Let it go and enjoy the championship

16 hours ago, Beerfish said:

I do not buy this at all.

He is a bum but his comments about the offense are pretty clear.

Hacketts has no clue whatsoever and is by FAR the worst oc in the league and saleh and douglas have no nuts to do a thing about it in fear of offending Rodgers.

The plan was to let Rodgers do anything he wants and once he got hurt there was no plan.

Hes Right GIF by MOODMAN

everything he said is true & the

jets offense is a clown show

you can say what you want about hardman but he has another ring and was a big part of why KC won the biggest game on the biggest stage-he will be given another contract by KC-Mahomes loves him