Jets sign Tyron Smith

Just now, bitonti said:

why can't they just add another WR in FA? like Williams or Boyd? 

All-in year does a rookie WR even know the NFL route tree? Do they know Rodgers' hot routes and implied reads? 

Rodgers is notoriously sh*t at being patient with rookie WR 

You ok ?

3 hours ago, Larz said:

mood erection GIF

Tyron Smith found himself in 1-on-1 situations on 84.5% of his pass blocking snaps last season, 3rd-highest among left tackles (min. 300 pass blocking snaps). Smith allowed a 6.7% pressure rate on those snaps, the lowest rate among LT (min. 300 pass blocking snaps).

Edited by 32EBoozer
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Larz said:

This is a legit top tier singing.  Like Aaron Rodgers like.  Absolute stud.  Just like with Rodgers if both are healthy it’s game on for the first time since 2010!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

This is a legit top tier singing.  Like Aaron Rodgers like.  Absolute stud.  Just like with Rodgers if both are healthy it’s game on for the first time since 2010!

I had no idea he had a beautiful voice, too

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Jdeet said:

We can breathe now. Anthony Barr GFY

With Dallas clearing out a good amount of cap space the last few days, I have to admit I was crapping my pants a little bit.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

From This…..

College Football Deal With It GIF by Arkansas Razorbacks
dallas cowboys nfl GIF by Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the TeamUs Open Tennis GIF by US Open

To This….

image.png

image.jpeg.eb42bd1e104392308e96112a668c930b.jpeg 
Will Ferrell Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

The Flight Crew squad is currently on hiatus until 2024 for a rebrand, however the squad members are still active individually in charity events by the Jets.

More like, from this...

giphy(22).gif.cea2bd828972f6c194aefc0bb8555d51.gif

gay-characters-brokeback-mountain-01pn4ol12bp9i6lo.gif.15d24a1b273616322865aa7095b4dbb8.gif

4UDn.gif.cf24cb34b7e8b2e3277ab710ee78a0a6.gif

Skyline-Dallas-Texas.thumb.jpg.529cd44d97d48ff5e0765cd54e600426.jpg

To this...

82c2ed8171350ac6a626e85de80c2aad.gif.10ab288acdafd5cb94d6d7fba3a82c34.giftop-gun-top-gun-maverick.gif.48c2b0ec1d6d74ed1cb1482262f1d460.gifd66f460053f9c33a16bd06cf481b55c6.gif.a881c49659b5e66e42006826334a75f9.gif

statue-liberty-panorama-scene-new-york-cityscape-river-side-which-location-is-lower-manhattan-united-e-america-usa-architecture-building-with-tourist_41418-3460.jpg.a41fc6da551c2fc1145322fc973c8762.jpg

• Haha 2

On 3/17/2024 at 7:32 PM, bonkertons said:

No one is saying the OL is complete.  Everyone is saying the starting OL is in place, which it is.  You can add depth, but spending a 1st rounder on depth is a waste of a prime asset.  You could add a guy who could step in and give you 800+ yards receiving but instead could end up with a tackle who stands on the sidelines all year.  

Go sign a swing tackle and draft Odunze or Bowers at 10.  This should be as automatic as it gets.  Worry about our 2025 LT in 2025.  

You should blame your GM for us needing a receiver in the first place! Just last year, all I heard across this board was we did not need a receiver. We had Wilson, we had CD (retired), we had Lazard (awful), and we have Hardman (beat by UDFA) yet we drafted Will McDonald. 

In addition to that, whether you want to admit it or not, our two best offensive lineman are injury prone. Both AVT and Smith are players that I would consider injury prone. 

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

You should blame your GM for us needing a receiver in the first place! Just last year, all I heard across this board was we did not need a receiver. We had Wilson, we had CD (retired), we had Lazard (awful), and we have Hardman (beat by UDFA) yet we drafted Will McDonald. 

In addition to that, whether you want to admit it or not, our two best offensive lineman are injury prone. Both AVT and Smith are players that I would consider injury prone. 

Nervous The Big Bang Theory GIF

12.5M cap hit this year based on likely to earn incentives.

This is a nice contract for the Jets.  Nice job by JD. 

Tyron couldn't do better?  I guess teams were scared off. 

The line is still a weak point and will probably be ranked in the bottom third of the league like last year's OL was in pre-season.  

Hope is back. Stay Healthy!  

On 3/19/2024 at 1:58 PM, dcJet said:

12.5M cap hit this year based on likely to earn incentives.

This is a nice contract for the Jets.  Nice job by JD. 

Tyron couldn't do better?  I guess teams were scared off. 

The line is still a weak point and will probably be ranked in the bottom third of the league like last year's OL was in pre-season.  

Hope is back. Stay Healthy!  

He said he liked the idea of playing with Rodgers because he knows what he can do 

this fan base is lost in the weeds with Rodgers. He’s a Mount Rushmore QB

4 minutes ago, Larz said:

Look At Us Paul Rudd GIF by First We Feast: Hot Ones

Health, Hackett, the occasional ramblings of Chief Ayahuasca and the sordid history of this franchise make me nervous. 

But I think we've got a better roster than the Cowboys. 

If this team can win seven games with no offensive line and Zach Wilson for two years straight, I can't help but be optimistic about our chances with even just an average offensive line and competent Quarterback play.

Maybe Fautanu, with his versatility to play almost anywhere on the line, is the best move @ 10.