OT: let’s go rangers!!!!

1 minute ago, hawk said:

Crazy 3rd period, and Philly was playing like it was one and done.

Igor has me nervous.  Some weak goals, IMO.  Why am I more confident with Quick?

Besides tonight Igor has been the best goalie on the planet the last 4-6 weeks not even close.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, hawk said:

Igor has me nervous.  Some weak goals, IMO.  Why am I more confident with Quick?

Shesty had a rough game tn no doubt. I still think he is one of the best goalies in the league.

Having quick as a backup will payoff big time come playoffs. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Besides tonight Igor has been the best goalie on the planet the last 4-6 weeks not even close.

1 minute ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Shesty had a rough game tn no doubt. I still think he is one of the best goalies in the league.

Having quick as a backup will payoff big time come playoffs. 

I don't disagree.  He just has made me nervous.  They had to get him away from the ice early in the season, and then he was not human.  The weak goals are focus.  I'm not saying they won't happen, they will.  Quick hasnt been better.  I don't know why I get nervous when I hear Igor is in net.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, hawk said:

Igor is $. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TBJ said:

Rangers win in OT

3 in a row

1st team to 100

Clinch playoff birth

Goals by Mika, Brodz, Tro, Laff ×2 and Fox with the game winner

Bread breaks 100 points

Lavi 800th win

Shesty gets the dub

Great post!

24 minutes ago, ToonforPrez said:

haha You don't really believe that do you? Rangers have one cup in 80+ years. This is not how you talk smack .

And yet the Rangers will always matter in NY or the NHL.  
While the Islanders don’t. 

Better.

And Porvin sucks

• Post of the Week 2

And yet the Rangers will always matter in NY or the NHL.  
While the Islanders don’t. 
Better.
And Porvin sucks

They only matter because they are an O6 team ! Mind you the worst O6 team in the league historically but I digress. Also why pick on the Isles it’s not their fault they were put in a smaller market. No worries the rangers always get the FA’s and stars and it still does nothing for them. The isles are and will always be the greatest Dynasty in NHL History including the oilers and the Rangers will I guess always have that they will matter in NY and the NHL .

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, ToonforPrez said:

They only matter because they are an O6 team ! Mind you the worst O6 team in the league historically but I digress. Also why pick on the Isles it’s not their fault they were put in a smaller marketemoji23.png. No worries emoji6.png the rangers always get the FA’s and stars and it still does nothing for them. The isles are and will always be the greatest Dynasty in NHL History including the oilers and the Rangers will I guess always have that they will matter in NY and the NHL .

Is this comedy? Greatest dynasty in NHL history? The Fishsticks? 😅😅😅 

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, ToonforPrez said:

They only matter because they are an O6 team ! Mind you the worst O6 team in the league historically but I digress. Also why pick on the Isles it’s not their fault they were put in a smaller marketemoji23.png. No worries emoji6.png the rangers always get the FA’s and stars and it still does nothing for them. The isles are and will always be the greatest Dynasty in NHL History including the oilers and the Rangers will I guess always have that they will matter in NY and the NHL .

They matter.  That’s the point.  Since their cup run the Rangers have been the better team, have had more success and better post seasons.
All the history lessons in the world won’t change the fact that the Rangers are the better team on top of owning NYC and being relevant to the NHL.  

They’ll get the better players, a Panarin wont pass up the chance to dress for the Rangers and dump on the Isles.  Oh and the greatest dynasty tag belongs in Montreal

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

They matter.  That’s the point.  Since their cup run the Rangers have been the better team, have had more success and better post seasons.
All the history lessons in the world won’t change the fact that the Rangers are the better team on top of owning NYC and being relevant to the NHL.  

They’ll get the better players, a Panarin wont pass up the chance to dress for the Rangers and dump on the Isles.  

But they had one of the greatest logos of all time! That's one angry fisherman!

Screenshot_20240327-100241_Wikipedia.jpg

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

But they had one of the greatest logos of all time! That's one angry fisherman!

Screenshot_20240327-100241_Wikipedia.jpg

The good old Morton’s fisherman.  What were they thinking.  

image.thumb.jpeg.62b8496aee060bf06593d7fc29adf0a5.jpeg

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

Rangers lookin good! Gotta keep that #1 seed in the conference.

Not sure that playing against the Metro #3 seed in round-`1 is not the easier playoffs opener for us.  Either way we are probably looking at Carolina in the Divisional Finals with a good chance of the Panthers in the Eastern conference finals if we win the divisional final.

This has been a strange year for Rangers fans.  The team keeps on  finding ways to win often while not looking very good while doing it (see last night).   One thing we saw last night is that we desperately need our blue line starters back from injury because the replacements are pretty bad.

Also Kreider needs to stop mailing it in.  His lack of effort in these games is an embarrassment to be honest. 

• Upvote 1

Oh by the way there is Rangers season thread "2023/2024 LETS GO RANGERS" in the "Other Sports" forum where Rangers fans have been getting together for... well, for all of the season.

36 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

They’ll get the better players, a Panarin wont pass up the chance to dress for the Rangers and dump on the Isles.  Oh and the greatest dynasty tag belongs in Montreal

Montreal couldn't hold the Oilers or Isles Jock back in those days they would have run through them stop it! That's fine the Rangers are Relevant all that talent and notoriety and still a horrible history of a franchise especially when the league was 6 teams, they still couldn't win LOL

• Upvote 1