Tomlinson signs with Seattle

One year deal worth "up to" $4m. Likely won't qualify on the comp picks formula.

Guy certainly cashed in with us at the right time.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

53 minutes ago, jamesr said:

One year deal worth "up to" $4m. Likely won't qualify on the comp picks formula.

Definitely won't qualify, as we cut him.

Becton and Lawson are probably our best remaining hopes for guys who might be signed pre-draft and count against the comp formula.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Becton and Lawson are probably our best remaining hopes for guys who might be signed pre-draft and count against the comp formula.
Oh yeah, I forgot that. Thanks!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mrcoops said:

When a sentence starts with these words, you just know it's doomed for failure.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, mrcoops said:

Probably not-  less than two weeks( 10-12 days )you can sign free agents , and it doesn’t count anymore for the compensation formula.   Raiders are getting three picks next year , and why they will sign more free agents when it doesn’t count anymore.   Why beside their own free agents why you not seeing many free agents being signed .

JD really should have just traded Huff, he played that situation completely wrong and saved face by getting Reddick… but it could have been Reddick + draft capital separately. At this point I’m skeptical we see anything noteworthy in comp picks. 

• Upvote 4

Becton is signing a massive 4yr, 68 mil deal with the chiefs to be announced on Thursday next week. 47 milly fully garunteed with a player option 5th year.

Edit-- OK it's bullsh*t. Can we do April fools day all month for the fools that thought we should have picked up the 5th year?

Sent from the FOREVER AND EVER Suicide Watch desk.

4 hours ago, Ghost said:

I promise you, I guarantee you, with the entirety of my heart and soul, that we posters here on JN, truly and wholeheartedly do not give a single **** about you, your dumbass team, your dumbass organization, and your dumbass fanbase. 

Have a great weekend! 

You need to get laid .   Why so angry . I hope the jets win 8 games next year for your health. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Raideraholic said:

You need to get laid .   Why so angry . I hope the jets win 8 games next year for your health. 

You have 3K posts on a New York Jets message board and you’re suggesting that I need to get laid? You cannot be serious bro 😂

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, GKnight83 said:

Poor reference. The Boys of Summer is about the Brooklyn Dodgers pursuit of a championship in 1955

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

On the frigging DAY I was born was when the Dodgers beat the Yankees and Sandy Amoros made that amazing catch in left field off the bat of Yogi Berra which would have been at least a double to score 2 runs. It's no wonder I'm a Jets fan

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Barton said:

So backup money. Meanwhile Becton can’t find work either and neither will McGovern. Nice Oline last year huh? 

Who put the roster together last year? 

Who was "coaching" offensive line last year?

Who was "coaching" offense last year?

Who was the "CEO" head coach last year?

Did the sum of their decisions contributed to last year's mess?

Are any of them gone this year?

• Upvote 1

On the frigging DAY I was born was when the Dodgers beat the Yankees and Sandy Amoros made that amazing catch in left field off the bat of Yogi Berra which would have been at least a double to score 2 runs. It's no wonder I'm a Jets fan

Being a Dodger fan balances out being a Jets fan fan.

27 minutes ago, GKnight83 said:

Being a Dodger fan balances out being a Jets fan fan.

No, that's the point GK-I'm a lifelong Yankees fan-I started watching them just as they stopped winning World Series-es Horace Clarke Rueben Amaro, Jake Gibbs  Bill Robinson, Jerry Kenney days perennial losers

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Ghost said:

I promise you, I guarantee you, with the entirety of my heart and soul, that we posters here on JN, truly and wholeheartedly do not give a single **** about you, your dumbass team, your dumbass organization, and your dumbass fanbase. 

Have a great weekend! 

I care, @Raideraholic.

I care. 

Mixed Martial Arts Sport GIF by UFC

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

3 hours ago, Ghost said:

You have 3K posts on a New York Jets message board and you’re suggesting that I need to get laid? You cannot be serious bro 😂

Raideraholic probably couldn’t even get laid in Vegas.  Hence why he spends all his time here.  

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, jamesr said:

Guy certainly cashed in with us at the right time. emoji849.png

We cut him, so he definitely won't qualify on the comp picks formula 😂

• Sympathy 1

15 hours ago, SoFlaJets said:

Trivia question since you're a Dodger fan:

Who was cut to make room for Sandy Koufax on the team?

Answer:  Tommy LaSorda - also a left-handed pitcher.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

14 hours ago, SoFlaJets said:

No, that's the point GK-I'm a lifelong Yankees fan-I started watching them just as they stopped winning World Series-es Horace Clarke Rueben Amaro, Jake Gibbs  Bill Robinson, Jerry Kenney days perennial losers

Well, if it makes you feel better - i do not consider it a real World-Series unless both the Dodgers and Yankees are in it.

77 and 78 were very challenging for me between Reggie and Nettles single-handedly beating my boys.

81 was much better.  Not as good as 63 but...

17 hours ago, Ghost said:

Well to be fair he still wacks off to the idea of drafting Jamarcus Russell over Calvin Johnson and telling me I’m stupid for saying raiders should have done the opposite (yes, that happened 16 years ago)

On 4/13/2024 at 9:52 AM, Ghost said:

Have a great weekend! 

*Closet Raiders Fan ? 🤔

Edited by Dunnie
  • More Ugh 1

4 minutes ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

Damn, I believe you are right. And it is a joke, a sick joke. So what happened to the real Connor McGovern? January 6th hostage? Alien abductee? Prisoner on Puff Daddy's jet?

Not sure. But at this point he gets blown off the ball in Madden. 

Pretty telling that nobody signed him the entire offseason last year and at the last sec the Jets signed him for like 1 mill. He stinks, for a starter.