****The Official Day 1 of the NFL Draft Thread****

Got Worthy right, for the Chiefs, in the jet nation mock draft. I traded up a bit further, but so be it.

I am shocked, though, that the Bills would trade their pick to the Chiefs, when they need WR themselves. And it’s the Chiefs. Interesting. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

There ae like 10 WR's to choose from. Lets say they pick next at 72 inround 3 and more than likely they trade up to round 2. 

Polk  Rd 2

Leggette Rd 2

Franklin Rd 2

Rd 3

R Wilson

Corely

Persall

Walker

J Wilson

Burton

Washington

Thrash

Rice

Cowing

Baker

Just a ridiculous number of electric WR's

The great thing is that we got flexibility with Garrett Wilson. Wilson can feast on the inside and outside. So, we can go ahead a grab the most electric WR regardless of them being more of an outside WR or inside WR.

8 tackles and an IOL? I mean, complain all you want but the league is presenting the business case for positional value. Better to be in on drafting to the strength of the class, than drafting against the grain and ending up with a Jace Amaro.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Jdeet said:

Got Worthy right, for the Chiefs, in the jet nation mock draft. I traded up a bit further, but so be it.

I am shocked, though, that the Bills would trade their pick to the Chiefs, when they need WR themselves. And it’s the Chiefs. Interesting. 

Steve Smith raved about Worthy. Raved. And Steve Smith knows about being a deep threat.  

Just now, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

According to Matt Harmon, Pearsall is best separator in the class

Tough as nails, an Odell-like catch on his highlight reel, can work the middle of the field 

Write it up!

2 hours ago, Augustiniak said:

The combo of Fashanu and tomorrow’s wr is better than rome and any tackle they could get tomorrow. 

Completely wrong. Rosengarten, Amegadije, Paul, suamataia... there's still very good tackles left out there

• Upvote 1
  • More Ugh 1