****The Official Day 1 of the NFL Draft Thread****

1 minute ago, GreenFish said:

One good thing about going OT before WR is that there are still 12 Tier 2 WRs available. We have a good chance of getting one those. The 2nd Tier OT are going to be all gone soon. The run on OT is real. Teams are desperate for OL help.

Yes. exactly. Was hoping we could trade back a bit more and get a 2nd rounder but ity's fine. You gotta be good with what you got. Tons of WR's there to be scooped up. tons.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

I think I liked the Washington lineman the best. Even if he is a guard. Fashanu is the anti Becton which is obviously good. Not sure what to think

Fashanua is 2nd only to Alt. We lucky Titans took phat boy Latham. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Who do you think is realistic?

There ae like 10 WR's to choose from. Lets say they pick next at 72 inround 3 and more than likely they trade up to round 2. 

Polk  Rd 2

Leggette Rd 2

Franklin Rd 2

Rd 3

R Wilson

Corely

Persall

Walker

J Wilson

Burton

Washington

Thrash

Rice

Cowing

Baker

Just a ridiculous number of electric WR's

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Tony The Wiz said:

I don't think you trading up for a wideout. I see Newton the DT. He is a top 15-20 player. 

Well you right. Why would the Bills trade with them. It seems like that was the player they were keying on. Weird. 

3 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

That’s my guess

Yup. I had thought Mitchell when the Bills were on the clock. Once the KC trade came through, switched it to Xavier Worthy.

That's a great pick for them. He's a great prospect.

1 minute ago, Tony The Wiz said:

Well you right. Why would the Bills trade with them. It seems like that was the player they were keying on. Weird. 

They obviously thought worthy and Mitchell were comparable but they gave their rival their choice.  Dumb 

• Upvote 1