****The Official Day 3 of the 2024 NFL Draft****

1 minute ago, Gastineau Lives said:

I've been watching this ******* league since 1981 and I have to watch a twelve year old German girl announce a pick. Where is my announcement? 

Either let me announce a draft pick or have the twelve year old German girl announce me. Pick one, Goodell

The Heidi game, never forget

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jetsons said:

I Liked him too ... he looks a little faster, reminds me of a Bettis type. 

I can't watch any "JustBombs" videos anymore without thinking of T0m's joke from the other day.

4 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

The rb actually seems like a good pick.  The jets can’t wear breece out and izzy isn’t a volume guy.  They are really adding physicality to the offense.

With Miami adding pass rushers galore…. I like that we can protect Rodgers and pound the rock!

PS I am in love with Cynthia Frelund!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

That’s not true.  I hated last year’s draft and wanted a first round WR or Bowers this year.

But I like how JD is plugging holes wisely with the 3 picks we’ve had so far.

I mean we haven’t been able to convert a 3rd or 4th & 1 in what seems like years.

Being positive is a trait not welcomed when a team hasn't been to the playoffs for over a dozen years, even though we have NO idea what the players will be like.   

I like the Allen pick for the last line you just mentioned.  A big, bruising 235 pound back who played VERY well in college.  People say they want offense.  We draft offense.  Then its "Why didn't we draft defense?"  Truly confounding sometimes.  

1 minute ago, boeingjets said:

1972 for me, too. I'd like to see a fcking Super Bowl win before I die!

I remember asking my Dad sometime around 1979 (after the Richard Todd AFC Championship) if they Jets ever won.  He said the year after I was born.  So, technically, they have won in my lifetime.  

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

With Miami adding pass rushers galore…. I like that we can protect Rodgers and pound the rock!

PS I am in love with Cynthia Frelund!

1 minute ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Yeah.. cute, hot, and has a brain. 

Caroline Hendershot is another good one.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Yeah but when it’s late in the 4th quarter and there’s only 2 yards needed to move the sticks

well, hold on - that short yardage role is not a lock just because he’s big and strong. And I think the best short yardage guys have explosive speed/power rather than the sheer size North/South running style … I’d say he might have an important role as fresh & brutal legs vs a tired defense. 

2 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

I remember asking my Dad sometime around 1979 (after the Richard Todd AFC Championship) if they Jets ever won.  He said the year after I was born.  So, technically, they have won in my lifetime.  

Lmao.   I want a SB.    I’m 60.     But with Woody I have my doubts.