Which Jet will make the biggest leap this year?

9 hours ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

Kuntz!!

Will have more yards than Bowers. Easily. 

Well since Kuntz had a vertical leap of 40" at his combine, which I believe puts him at the top of the roster for the Jets, this would be the correct answer.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Thats right.  If you struggle w/ something as a 20 year old rookie there is 0 chance you can improve on that.  None!  Cut him!!!!
Jet fans………..

I didn’t say that. But the message has been sent by this years draft. Loud and clear. I hope it works.

On defense, Will McDonald seems like the likeliest. He has the talent and now will have the opportunity to play.

On offense, not sure. I think Breece and Garrett both go from good to great. Neither has made a pro-bowl or all-pro yet. I think both will this year. Of the two, I think Garrett Wilson will have the bigger leap.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

Kuntz!!

I think this is interesting.   He would fit Rodgers style.  Quick hits to guys that are often covered, with super accuracy.  

Did he build enough strength and learn how to run routes?

On 5/4/2024 at 10:01 PM, New York Mick said:

Rodgers. He can’t do any fcking worse for the Jets then he did last year. 

Or could he? Remember, he’s a Jets QB now. 

19 hours ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

Kuntz!!

He called him Big Zach Kuntz? Thought that was for Wilson? Oh yeah that’s the Lil Kuntz. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Wit said:

I didn’t say that. But the message has been sent by this years draft. Loud and clear. I hope it works.

No, adding 4th and 5th round picks where 1 will end up on the practice squad does not send any message.  Its called filling out your roster.

3 hours ago, GreenFish said:

On defense, Will McDonald seems like the likeliest. He has the talent and now will have the opportunity to play.

On offense, not sure. I think Breece and Garrett both go from good to great. Neither has made a pro-bowl or all-pro yet. I think both will this year. Of the two, I think Garrett Wilson will have the bigger leap.

breece should have made the pro bowl last year

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

No, adding 4th and 5th round picks where 1 will end up on the practice squad does not send any message.  Its called filling out your roster.

This is a weird guy to be banging the table for. Abanikanda had all of 113 yards on 29 touches last year. He averaged 3.2 ypa, same as that slug, Dalvin Cook. If Michael Carter wasn’t too much of a clubhouse lawyer, I doubt he would’ve gotten that much action. He’s the fastest of the three drafted backup RBs currently on the 90 man roster, but there is no doubt whatsoever that he is in a competition for carries at the position. They didn’t bring in these two RBs to fill out the roster behind Izzy, they brought them in to upgrade the position overall. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, slats said:

This is a weird guy to be banging the table for. Abanikanda had all of 113 yards on 29 touches last year. He averaged 3.2 ypa, same as that slug, Dalvin Cook. If Michael Carter wasn’t too much of a clubhouse lawyer, I doubt he would’ve gotten that much action. He’s the fastest of the three drafted backup RBs currently on the 90 man roster, but there is no doubt whatsoever that he is in a competition for carries at the position. They didn’t bring in these two RBs to fill out the roster behind Izzy, they brought them in to upgrade the position overall. 

Izzy is RB2