OTAs 2024, Days 1-3

32 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Why?  Are you that upset over losing Jordan Whitehead and Adrian Amos?  I think they plan to play some of the corners as safeties.  Their LB are basically what we consider box safeties anyway.  If they feel they need another body, there is a literal metric sh*t ton of free agent safeties still available: -I don't think Whitehead or Justin Simmons signed yet.  Kamren Curl is a guy people were pointing to from Washington is still out there, Josh Johnson (not the QB) and older dudes like Tashaun Gipson, Quandre Diggs, Micah Hyde. 

They could still bring back Whitehead and Adrian Amos.  There are a few things at work.  I think it is a devalued position, they like what they have and that they will probably be rolling a bunch of guys currently listed as corners there.  Joyner was a tweener S/slot CB - no reason that Stiggers, Echols or JBC couldn't fill that role.  There is also the possibility that they have lowball offers out to some of the free agents, or intend to.  Douglas has done that a bunch of times - ending up with Moses and Kwon Alexander, missing on Ogunjobi and Reiff among the names I remember.

Whitehead signed with Tampa a while ago

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Yea well do you even know who our 3rd string LT is? Could have traded back into the first for one or signed Bahk.

If you don't have a 1st round 3rd string LT, how tf can I take you seriously as a SB contender?  God knows how the Chiefs managed to win a SB with a couple of random ass 3rd rounders backing up their tackles. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

What’s the vibe Mogglez in house?  I always appreciate your insights.

1. Has Rodgers lost anything on the arm?

2. Still an elite processor or has that slowed down, as it does with age?

3. Any players there’s a buzz about so far this offseason?

Buzz after a 1 hour OTA practice???  How badly do you guys need info?  Jesus.  I get the excitement but it is literally May 21st.  What kind of buzz or news do you guys expect? 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, sec143dmf said:

Buzz after a 1 hour OTA practice???  How badly do you guys need info?  Jesus.  I get the excitement but it is literally May 21st.  What kind of buzz or news do you guys expect? 

My dude, you realize you're on a Jets message board right? Like a place specifically designed for people to freak out about anything remotely Jets related? 

Right?

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

Why?  Are you that upset over losing Jordan Whitehead and Adrian Amos? 

I'm not upset about anything.

Just saying there are still opportunities to improve the roster before the season starts.

Whether that happens or not, remains to be seen.

• Bronx changed the title to OTAs 2024, Days 1-3