92 members have voted

1. 1. Whither Rodgers?

• RFK Jr fundraiser in Cali
    • European vacation
    • Ayahuasca trip/Darkness retreat
    • Minor surgery/injury related
    • Who cares/quiet quitting is fine now
    • Other

Where do we think Rodgers has gone off to? No one is saying, but Cowherd thinks it‘s a euro vacation, the internet thinks it the RFK event, and Chase Daniel claims he knows, but only says that it’s “expensive.” 

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Where do we think Rodgers has gone off to? No one is saying, but Cowherd thinks it‘s a euro vacation, the internet thinks it the RFK event, and Chase Daniel claims he knows, but only says that it’s “expensive.” 

He might mean expensive due to the fine.

15 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

20240521_175433.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

I heard it's something stupid expensive... I was thinking a trip to outerspace in bezos space craft or something stupid like that

Ok I definitely hope he went to space 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Ive got Bora Bora.

image.jpeg.b0cf4b7ea9631db29f65ba4020c50d79.jpeg

It’s irreconcilable that he’d have booked a vacation for when camp starts. Dude has a hundred million dollars banked. He can afford his own plane and his own island to use whenever his schedule clears up

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • More Ugh 1

Just now, Joe W. Namath said:

Agreed.  But narcissistic egomaniacs like to remind people now and then that they are above the law.

It could be a little message to the jets brass saying’ “He guys.  Dont forget who runs the show here.  Im not feeling the love like when I got here.  Please pick up the pandering”.

No more 13-4? 

11 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Agreed.  But narcissistic egomaniacs like to remind people now and then that they are above the law.

It could be a little message to the jets brass saying’ “He guys.  Dont forget who runs the show here.  Im not feeling the love like when I got here.  Please pick up the pandering”.

I think that’s why it’s so interesting to know where he was. If it’s some bullsh*t vacation, that’s problematic. If it’s RFK’s big-money fundraiser, it’s not awesome but you can kinda see how that scheduling is beyond Rodgers’ control, and if he’s really committed to helping RFK, this seems to be one of the last big chances they have to breathe life into that campaign. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

13 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

No more 13-4? 

If Rodgers stays healthy, we def getting to 13-4.  I am just stating how egomaniacs operate.  Im not saying its going to negatively affect us.

It took Lebron 6 years till he ran the Lakers into the ground.  We have plenty of time.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, The Voice of Reason said:

I heard it's something stupid expensive... I was thinking a trip to outerspace in bezos space craft or something stupid like that

It would be so Jetsy to have their QB parish in a Challenger type disaster. 

• Haha 3

Rodgers putting us through the same exact nonsense he put the packers through but we only got 4 snaps.

Shows how sackless this entire regime is tbh 

A bunch of goofys hoping the flakey hippie can bail them out of perennial losing seasons 

🤦‍♂️

GOOD LUCK

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1