Stop using mouthwash

It kills your good bacteria, F up your microbiome while increasing your chances of cardio vascular dis3ases thus lowering your testosterone levels. 

Take care!

2024 NY Jets record prediction 8-9.

Fire Fat Joe and Roberto Ensalada!

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Ugh 1

Just now, Bronx said:

I don't floss and I am on the carnivore side with microbiome awareness. 

Kent Carnivore (Lee) does great videos. Cool guy. And Old Guy Mitch lives right down the road from me... lol

25 minutes ago, Bronx said:

It kills your good bacteria, F up your microbiome while increasing your chances of cardio vascular dis3ases thus lowering your testosterone levels. 

Take care!

I accept what you are saying, but only use mouth wash when I feel that I really need it.  I only use it about once a week, so it is not a habit for me.  

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, slats said:

So you beat Jets fans are the best by having dead meat consistently stuck in your teeth? 

See if you give microorganisms something else to attack, they won't attack your body. Classic misdirection.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Bronx said:

Take care!

Good son , now do you know toothpaste is the most toxic .   Fluoride- is neuro toxican .   Yet they put that in your drinking water . Why ?    Floss and toothbrushes are made of microplastics .     Not good .  Chew on Cloves is way better than mouth wash( give you fresh breath- significant other will thank you. .    Lactobaccillus  salvvarius a very good probiotic and something to use in your mouth regularly .    Stay away from all aluminum in deodorants.
2024 jets record - who cares . Just hope for your sake they win at least eight games . 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

22 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Good son , now do you know toothpaste is the most toxic .   Fluoride- is neuro toxican .   Yet they put that in your drinking water . Why ?    Floss and toothbrushes are made of microplastics .     Not good .  Chew on Cloves is way better than mouth wash( give you fresh breath- significant other will thank you. .    Lactobaccillus  salvvarius a very good probiotic and something to use in your mouth regularly .    Stay away from all aluminum in deodorants.
2024 jets record - who cares . Just hope for your sake they win at least eight games . 

Hello Gorgeous!

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

My guy.  No one listens to you when you write essay rants about how the Raiders are going to the SB every summer despite not winning a playoff game in 22 seasons and only two winning seasons in that span.  We're certainly not going to listen to you when you rant about your conspiracy theories, health tips or politics.